Vitals is reinventing the ways people find and connect with doctors and other medical providers. We provide quality, cost, and availability information to help people make informed decisions and have productive relationships with their health care providers.
A mature startup, Vitals’ businesses span consumer websites with doctor and facility profiles with patient ratings and review. In addition, we have a SaaS platform for health plans to guide members to better quality, lower cost options.
The VP, Integrated Marketing is a self-directed marketing professional with substantial success in digital marketing. You are an energetic digital native who is able to leverage different marketing vehicles to develop impactful campaigns. From day one, you can articulate a strategy, execute the plan, the results and then improve on your process and thus results.
Design driven and able to manage creative resource, you enjoy working collaboratively with other teams such as product management and business development.
This role is a marketing leader and will help define marketing at Vitals.
Key Responsibility and Goals
- Management: Manage direct reports and influence other peers within marketing org.
- Email Marketing: Engage our registered users via email marketing campaign
- Social marketing: Foster awareness and engagement amongst social networks as well as other relevant communities.
- Product Marketing: Create awareness and usage of our new product features
- Partnership Marketing: Develop partnerships to amplify our campaigns and reach established audiences
- Content Marketing: Grow awareness through content syndication to reach relevant audiences
- PR: Utilize PR and our PR agency as needed for marketing campaigns.
- Passionate about digital technology, consumers, marketing
- Independent and proactive
- Effective communication and collaboration with all levels of the organization
- Ability to create strategies/plans and socialize it amongst the organization
- Strong organization skill from self-management to orchestrating moving parts across functions
- Desire to do the best work: from producing quality work to ongoing learning and improvement
- Ability to take intelligent risk: create hypothesis, execute, test, and re-evaluate
- Friendly and positive attitude
- 10 years of experience in digital marketing for technology based consumer companies
- Success stories on relevant marketing campaigns
- Design and voice (copy) management experience
- Analytics based marketing experience