Vitals seeks an experienced SaaS platform product leader to drive growth and revenue by delivering a robust healthcare transparency technology platform to help health plan members and consumers understand the cost of healthcare and the quality of their doctor and facility options. Reporting to the Chief Experience Officer, the VP Product will be responsible for the strategy and development of the Vitals’ enterprise software solution.
As VP, you will own the strategic product road map and its tactical delivery through collaboration with engineering, marketing, business development, and sales.
- Envision and build a SaaS product that changes the way people make decisions about their healthcare by combining quality, cost, and access data into an engaging user experience
- Developing a product that satisfies clients and also is useful for the end user
- Create an effective configurable platform that is scalable across all health plans clients
- Create a platform that leverages the data in an actionable way encouraging usage and deep engagement
- Create a portfolio of products that include the core platform, value-add, and up-sell components to drive various revenue streams
- Lead and nurture the product teams
- Develop a process to manage trade-offs to grow revenue and product integrity in the face of hard decisions
The VP Product is an effective collaborator with his/her peers across the sales, implementation, development and marketing leadership to champion a point of view informed by the market and end users.
S/he confidently leads the product development process including visioning, customer/competitor research, strategic planning, business modeling, and product definition. S/he is developing methods to interactively define, launch and enhance the product portfolio.
Having built commercially successful software from the ground up, the VP Product successfully manages the road map, informs sales and marketing of the product opportunities, and works closely with engineering to produces scalable and stable solutions that fits market needs.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven track record managing a SaaS Product Management team at the Senior Director or Vice President level.
- 10 years of SaaS enterprise product management experience
- Agile Scrum experience
- Strong understanding of enterprise product management
- Experience with enterprise customers
- Demonstrated high levels of ownership, responsibility, initiative, and desire to drive significant, measurable performance results.
- Track record of building and leading high-performing teams and leading change.
- Strong technical competence with previous experience engaging in and working with technical product, trends, and platforms.
- Excellent user experience knowledge; demonstrated success in creating innovative and intuitive user-facing features.
- Demonstrated success launching SaaS software product(s) that achieve rigorous, quantifiable business objectives.
- Excellent analytic, strategic, conceptual, communication (oral and written), persuasion and presentation skills.
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org