A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Pokorny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Pokorny is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pokorny graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pokorny has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Michael Pokorny DDS and MD is a male dentist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Aaron M. Pokorny practice?
- Dr. Aaron Pokorny has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Pokorny practices Family Dentistry near Birmingham, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Birmingham Dentists.