Dentist

Pain Minimized:
Satisfaction:
Highly Recommend show details Highly Recommend
by Kristen F. on Feb 5th, 2015

I am an extremely fearful patient, I was referred to Dr Pokorny for a minor procedure with that in mind. He and his staff (Rochester Hills office) were wonderful and helped me feel comfortable. During the initial consultation, Dr Pokorny took his time to explain the procedure, recovery process and options. He took the time to speak with me prior to beginning the procedure, to make sure I was comfortable and did not have additional questions or concerns. He spoke to me throughout the procedure and followed up in the evening by phone. Not only is he a skilled surgeon, but he cares about his patients. A much different, better experience from the oral surgeons we used in the past for our sons.

great dentist show details great dentist
by Sara R on Mar 5th, 2013

I really like going to his office & I'm usually a huge baby when it comes to the dentist but very caring & friendly staff. i also like how you can tell they honestly care.

Outstanding show details Outstanding
by Tom Kearns on Jan 24th, 2013

I took my three your old son to see Dr. Pokorny last week for a minor surgical procedure and he did an outstanding job. Later that day, one of the nurses called to follow up and make sure that everything was OK. That evening (and a week later), the doctor himself, called to check up on my son. A very highly skilled and professional surgeon. The best part was how he was able to deal with a three year old. OUTSTANDING! Not only is my son not afraid of the dentist, like most kids, he's been asking me all week when he can go back and see Dr. Aaron. How is that for bedside manner. Thanks for everything.

Very happy! show details Very happy!
Oct 1st, 2012

He treated me like more like a family member than a patient. He was so gentle I hardly felt anything, and did not believe it when they said they were done pulling my tooth. I hope I never have to get another tooth pulled, but if I do I would never go anywhere else!

Do not go to this Dentist!!!!!! show details Do not go to this Dentist!!!!!!
Jul 17th, 2012

Do not go and see this dentist. Very unprofessional and he didn't seem to have the appropriate level of knowledge. He became defensive when I began questioning his opinion. I immediately left his office and scheduled a follow-up with a dentist with more years of experience. Without telling him what Dr. Pokorny told me, this dentist recommended the complete opposite.