Dentist

Advanced Technology:
Caring Manner:
Pain Minimized:
Satisfaction:
 |  great dentist  |  show details
by Sara R on Mar 5th, 2013

I really like going to his office & I'm usually a huge baby when it comes to the dentist but very caring & friendly staff. i also like how you can tell they honestly care.

|  Outstanding  |  show details
by Tom Kearns on Jan 24th, 2013

I took my three your old son to see Dr. Pokorny last week for a minor surgical procedure and he did an outstanding job. Later that day, one of the nurses called to follow up and make sure that everything was OK. That evening (and a week later), the doctor himself, called to check up on my son. A very highly skilled and professional surgeon. The best part was how he was able to deal with a three year old. OUTSTANDING! Not only is my son not afraid of the dentist, like most kids, he's been asking me all week when he can go back and see Dr. Aaron. How is that for bedside manner. Thanks for everything.

|  Very happy!  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2012

He treated me like more like a family member than a patient. He was so gentle I hardly felt anything, and did not believe it when they said they were done pulling my tooth. I hope I never have to get another tooth pulled, but if I do I would never go anywhere else!

|  Do not go to this Dentist!!!!!!  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2012

Do not go and see this dentist. Very unprofessional and he didn't seem to have the appropriate level of knowledge. He became defensive when I began questioning his opinion. I immediately left his office and scheduled a follow-up with a dentist with more years of experience. Without telling him what Dr. Pokorny told me, this dentist recommended the complete opposite.