A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Arnoldt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Arnoldt is Below Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnoldt graduated from State University of New York School of Medicine, Buffalo, NY (DDS.
Dr. Arnoldt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- SJRH - St John's Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Arnoldt DDS is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam Arnoldt practice?
- Dr. Adam Arnoldt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Arnoldt practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Mount Kisco Dentists.