A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam McCormick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormick graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. McCormick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta View Hospital
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Intermountain Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam P McCormick DDS is a male dentist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Adam P. McCormick practice?
- Dr. Adam McCormick has 7 office locations.
Dr. Adam McCormick practices Family Dentistry near Ogden, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Bountiful, UT and Salt Lake City, UT.
See Ogden Dentists.