Dentist

Pain Minimized:
Satisfaction:
 |  Everyone was very nice, very fast!  |  show details
by Jumar Garcia on Oct 21st, 2014

Everyone was very nice, very fast!

|  greet you.  |  show details
by abigai on Oct 14th, 2014

Everyone we visit with or talk to here are very nice and friendly. I love how everyone smiles when they first greet you. Everything was explained very well and I’m grateful I found a truthful dnetistery that doesn’t do anything that does need to be done.

|  Amazing staff  |  show details
by daniel on Oct 14th, 2014

Amazing staff! Thanks for always being so sweet..Great with my kids, thanks!

|  Picasso Dental was wonderful  |  show details
by kaylaa on Aug 25th, 2014

Picasso Dental was wonderful! This office was able to see me first thing Monday morning to find and correct the source of my toothache. He and his staff were kind and professional. I highly recommend them.

|  I have been looking  |  show details
by jacobb449 on Aug 8th, 2014

I have been looking for a Dentist for a few years to settle down with and now I have found one. From The Xray's to the Evaluation to the Cleaning the Staff and Dr were a pleasant surprise to interact with. Everything was explained as they went and they were very sanitary (Big Deal to Me). I highly recommend them and will to my family and friends.

|  GREAT SERVICE  |  show details
by yjerry641 on Aug 8th, 2014

A truly excellent appointment. The dentist is a super star. Found a small problem and the dentist was able to work me in and get it fixed the same morning.

|  Just wonderful  |  show details
by madison on Jul 15th, 2014

Just wonderful throughout the whole appointment. From the beginning I walk in the door and the time I stepped out, it was just wonderful. Excellent work folks. I will see you again on the next appointment.

|  my lose tooth and swollen lips  |  show details
by nicholas on Jul 15th, 2014

considering that i had a tooth knocked back and had never been a patient here, they were able to get me in to be seen in a timely manner and were able to help get my tooth back to where it was supposed to be. the staff were extremely curtious and helpful the whole time. it was truelly a good visit for a first time patient

|  Star Rating 5  |  show details
by caroll778 on Jun 30th, 2014

Star Rating 5. Alisha at the front desk was very friendly, inviting and professional as well as the rest of the team. In a day that customer service is fleeting I really appreciate the professionalism!

|  Everyone was very friendly  |  show details
by susann372 on Jun 30th, 2014

Everyone was very friendly and did a very thorough job of explaining to me my x-rays and the services needed and the cost of all my services.

|  Urgent appointment  |  show details
by arthur on Jun 16th, 2014

I broke my front tooth and the staff scheduled me for an appointment the next day. I really appreciate the quick response and Dr Voloshchenko came up with an economical resolution. I also appreciate her not taking advantage of my situation.

|  pleasant experience  |  show details
by Sarah Lee Sandoval on May 15th, 2014

I had a very pleasant experience at Picasso Dental. The whole staff was extremely friendly. Dr. Koren was very nice and took the time to explain the treatment plan with me. I will definitely be coming back!

|  Blessed  |  show details
by joseph on Apr 24th, 2014

Bliss Dental has friendly staff that care and provide the best dental care possible. The appointments are fast. No waiting months to see the dentist. I would recommend to family and friends

|  My visit to this office was a pleasant one  |  show details
by NikkiNithya on Mar 27th, 2014

My visit to this office was a pleasant one. My wait was not long and the staff was knowledgeable, professional and pleasant. The environment was clean and tidy. My visit was a good experience.

|  Entire staff was very professional  |  show details
by LydiaWesterberg on Mar 27th, 2014

I thought the entire staff was very professional and my husband and I were both pleased with the experience. They were very patient with me and my gag reflex.