A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan D'alessandro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan D'alessandro is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. D'alessandro graduated from Loyola University School of Dentistry.
Dr. D'alessandro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Andrew D'alessandro DDS is a male dentist and practices in Periodontics.
- Where does Dr. Alan A. D'alessandro practice?
- Dr. Alan D'alessandro has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan D'alessandro practices Periodontics near Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Dentists.