A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Stein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Robert Stein DDS is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Stein practice?
- Dr. Alan Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Stein practices Family Dentistry near Northridge, CA.
See Northridge Dentists.