A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Hyden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyden graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Hyden has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Seth Hyden DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Hyden practice?
- Dr. Alan Hyden has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Hyden practices Family Dentistry near Prestonsburg, KY.
See Prestonsburg Dentists.