A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alegra Midgley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Midgley graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Midgley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alegra Joy Midgley DDS and DMD is a female dentist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Alegra J. Midgley practice?
- Dr. Alegra Midgley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alegra Midgley practices Family Dentistry near Brownsville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mission, TX.
See Brownsville Dentists.