A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Alemis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Alemis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Tooth Whitening
Education & Awards
Dr. Alemis graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Alemis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Alemis DDS is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Alemis practice?
- Dr. Alexander Alemis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Alemis practices Family Dentistry near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Calumet City, IL and Evergreen Park, IL.
See Chicago Dentists.