A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Simon, Dr. is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simon
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cracked Tooth Syndrome
- Dental Implants
- Gap between teeth (Diastema)
- Impacted Tooth
- Oral Hygiene
- Root Canals
- Teethgrinding at Night (Sleep Bruxism)
- Tooth Whitening
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander M Simon BDS and DDS is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Alexander M. Simon practice?
- Dr. Alexander Simon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Simon practices Family Dentistry near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Midlothian, VA.
See Richmond Dentists.