A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandra Mitelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandra Mitelman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Caries
- Root Canals
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Tooth Whitening
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandra Mitelman DDS and DMD is a female dentist and practices in Family Dentistry and Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Alexandra Mitelman practice?
- Dr. Alexandra Mitelman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexandra Mitelman practices Family Dentistry and Dentistry near Chalfont, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warminster, PA.
See Chalfont Dentists.