Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alfredo Fernandez
Dr. Alfredo Fernandez, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Riviera Beach, FL, with another office in North Palm Beach, FL. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Periodontology. Dr. Fernandez is affiliated with West Palm Beach VA Medical Center and Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Palm Beach. He speaks English.
Dr. Alfredo Fernandez has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Alfredo Fernandez is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Riviera Beach, FL.
Dr. Daniel Lauer
West Palm Beach, FL 3.21 mi15
Dr. Joseph Ceravolo
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 3.53 mi32
Dr. Rafael Cordero
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 3.53 mi29