A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Alijanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Alijanian is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Alijanian graduated from University of the Pacific School of Dentistry. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alijanian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Alijanian DDS is a male dentist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ali Alijanian practice?
- Dr. Ali Alijanian has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Alijanian practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Dentists.