A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Nia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Nia is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nia graduated from Foreign.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nia accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 1 plan
- Delta Dental - 3 plans
- MetLife - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ali H. Nia practice?
Dr. Ali Nia practices Family Dentistry near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Mesa Dentists.