A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Fielding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Fielding graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University, Teaneck.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fielding has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brandywine Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fielding accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Delta Dental - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Guardian - 6 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 20 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allen F. Fielding practice?
Dr. Allen Fielding practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Gap, PA and Exton, PA.
See Philadelphia Dentists.