A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Fielding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Fielding is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fielding graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University, Teaneck.
Dr. Fielding has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brandywine Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Fred Fielding DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allen F. Fielding practice?
- Dr. Allen Fielding has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allen Fielding practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Dentists.