Dr. Robert Prevette Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Robert Prevette?

Horrible Patient Experience

Posted on September 1st, 2016

I originally wrote my review months ago. Dr Prevette proceeded to contact me online with multiple messages for giving my opinion. I deleted my message originally because of his constant messaging. He even went as far as to start naming other patients accusing me of being them. I'm pretty sure it's against some codes for a Dr to give out patient names. If a patient has a bad experience they should have the right to talk about that experience without being bullied by the dr. That's why I have decided to rewrite my original review. My whole complaint was he tried to put his hands in my mouth without wearing gloves. He did the initial exam and said everything looked fine. He then asked highly inappropriate questions in regards to my social activities, dating life, etc.. I was getting flustered because I didn't find his questions ok. I asked about a tooth that's been bothering me to change the subject and he tried to put his hands in my mouth without putting gloves back on. Is it wrong to ask someone to wear gloves if they are going to be putting their hands in your mouth?

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction
  • Nearby Dentists

Dr. Robert Prevette is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Charlotte, NC.