A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Udall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Udall
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
Education & Awards
Dr. Udall graduated from New York University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Udall DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Allen Udall practice?
- Dr. Allen Udall has 6 office locations.
Dr. Allen Udall practices Family Dentistry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY and South Richmond Hill, NY.
See New York Dentists.