A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Wong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center Opens in new window
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Wong DDS and MS is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allen Wong practice?
- Dr. Allen Wong has 4 office locations.
Dr. Allen Wong practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Union City, CA.
See San Francisco Dentists.