A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison O'Brien, General Dentist is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from UAB School Of Dentistry.
Dr. O'Brien has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison L O'Brien DDS and DMD is a female dentist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Allison L. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Allison O'Brien has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Allison O'Brien practices Family Dentistry near Lakewood Ranch, FL.