Dentists

6 Desta Dr
Ste 2700
Midland, TX 79705
432-682-0188
Locations and availability (1)

Comfortable Office:
Cleanliness:
Advanced Technology:
Caring Manner:
Pain Minimized:
Satisfaction:
Some ratings provided by Demand Force. Judy's Book.
 |  Best run practice around  |  show details
by Chris on Apr 18th, 2013

The office of Allison Watts should be an example to other medical professionals. The most significant strength is that they meet together each day and everyone is on the same page with regards to the patients. There is consistency and follow-up that I have not found anywhere else. Everyone is very personal and attentive, and appointments are on time. Dr. Watts is very studious, and always up to date on the newest techniques and equipment. Excellent!

|  Excellent. No one better than...  |  show details
by williamb at Demandforce.com on Dec 22nd, 2012 on demandforce.com

Excellent. No one better than Allison Watts.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
 |  Please note a change of email addresses clay.baten@att.net - 432-312-4787 wanda.baten@att.net - 432-312-1540 The other email addresses and phone numbers will be off in a week.  |  show details
by williamb at Demandforce.com on Dec 22nd, 2012 on demandforce.com

Please note a change of email addresses and phone numbers for Wanda and myself. clay.baten@att.net - 432-312-4787 wanda.baten@att.net - 432-312-1540 The other email addresses and phone numbers will be off in a week.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
 |  steve parnell  |  show details
by stephenp at Demandforce.com on Dec 19th, 2012 on demandforce.com

everything went well til the bfiing tip (2) stsrted to desinigrate. good dervice as usual. we finally got the one done that was REALLY needed.

|  Mindy is outstanding. The addition...  |  show details
by williamb at Demandforce.com on Dec 14th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Mindy is outstanding. The addition of the music in the background helps. And, I am amazed at the memory she has. But, she will not get 5 starts until she finds Iron Butterfly's Inna Gadda Da Vida.

|  I felt welcomed as soon as I walked?  |  show details
by zenaidao at Demandforce.com on Dec 12th, 2012 on demandforce.com

I felt welcomed as soon as I walked in the door. Courteous, friendly staff. Dr. Watt's listened to all my needs . I was fully satisfied with my experience. I would definitely recommend it to anyone and will be going back!

|  Excellent !  |  show details
by debbieh at Demandforce.com on Dec 12th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Excellent !

|  Excellent! Mindy does a great?  |  show details
by christopherm at Demandforce.com on Dec 10th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Excellent! Mindy does a great job, and is very concerned about the comfort and needs of her patients. I am always very impressed with how well organized and run this office is. Everyone is on the same page, and things get done efficiently. It is a well run team. I have suggested to other doctors recently that they should call you and learn to do things as well as you. I do recommend you to others.

|  I got excellent service as usual.  |  show details
by wesleyw at Demandforce.com on Dec 8th, 2012 on demandforce.com

I got excellent service as usual. Mindy did a great job with my cleaning. My teeth were squeaky clean.

|  wes  |  show details
by wesw at Demandforce.com on Dec 8th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Excellent experience as usual. Dr. Watts was my dentist before she moved to Claydesta Plaza. It seems every time I go to there the service gets better and better. I always get excellent service. When Mindy took over for Linda my cleaning experience didn't change any, it remained excellent. All the ladies there are very friendly and professional. I can sincerely say I enjoy going to my Dentist Office.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
 |  They take very good care of me.  |  show details
by normad at Demandforce.com on Dec 7th, 2012 on demandforce.com

They take very good care of me. Norma Duff

|  Appointment was good - hygienist?  |  show details
by jerryn at Demandforce.com on Dec 7th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Appointment was good - hygienist is professional and fun, entire staff is excellent.

|  Wonderful, relaxing and Pain free...  |  show details
by joannem at Demandforce.com on Dec 6th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Wonderful, relaxing and Pain free... Love my Dentist!!!

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
 |  Don't forget to call me for an?  |  show details
by joann at Demandforce.com on Dec 5th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Don't forget to call me for an appointment to have the filling replaced on my front tooth.

|  Amazing experience  |  show details
by annetteh at Demandforce.com on Nov 21st, 2012 on demandforce.com

The staff is incredibly friendly and welcoming . Having a bad experience with dental work in the past I was leary. All my fears left after meeting with Dr. Watts and I can't express what a wonderful job she did , I was completely pain free through out the whole procedure. I am actually excited to go back and am looking forward to maintaining a healthy smile !!!! I have family that are now also looking forward to using Dr. watts!!!!! Thanks again to the staff and Allison Watts

|  Friendly and Concise  |  show details
by anonymous at Demandforce.com on Nov 12th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Enjoyable experience. Staff and Dr. Watts were very friendly and covered all the bases.

|  Bottom teeth overhaul!!  |  show details
by theresah at Demandforce.com on Oct 31st, 2012 on demandforce.com

The ladies alway do such a great job. They are funny and a delight to be around. I know what little soreness I have will be worth it in the end with a beautiful smile!!

|  Good Performance  |  show details
by anonymous at Demandforce.com on Oct 23rd, 2012 on demandforce.com

Mrs. Cox started on time, was thorough in checking and cleaning my teeth, and answered my questions frankly and sincerely.

|  Best In Town!  |  show details
by jarredb at Demandforce.com on Oct 20th, 2012 on demandforce.com

The young ladies who work there are wonderful! Very Sensitive to every patience needs and I can say I no longer fear the dentist! Great JOB!

|  Excellent Dental Care  |  show details
by Timothy B. at Judy`s Book on Oct 16th, 2012 on judysbook.com

I never have to worry about my teeth. Everyone in Dr. Watts team is highly professional. When i go into Dr. Watts for any reason, cleaning or any teeth problems - I know its immediately identified and discussed. This is the best dental car...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
 |  First Time Basicly  |  show details
by jarredb at Demandforce.com on Oct 14th, 2012 on demandforce.com

I recently visited Dr. Watts for the first time after many years. Her and Mindy were both very kind in dealing my uneasiness and did a wonderful job informing me of my choices, what needed to be done, and how we can get it done. The entire front office staff was one of the most personable groups I have ever encountered in any doctors office. This is the place to go for dentistry in Midland. Period.

|  Superb group and service  |  show details
by edith annem at Demandforce.com on Oct 7th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Excellent service, excellent performance, and gifted team. This group went out of their way to take care of my needs on a short time frame. I appreciate each of you and look forward to seeing you again.

|  Classic Rock Teeth Cleaning  |  show details
by jayl at Demandforce.com on Oct 5th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Mindy rocks and rolls and cleans!

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
 |  no pain  |  show details
by nikkiw at Demandforce.com on Oct 4th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Thanks Allison, for my easy experience in your office yesterday. I really needed to see you as soon as possible and your staff was able to work me in. And for the first time in 60 years, I felt no novacaine needles! I was a little bit sore last night but nothing a small aspirin couldn't handle.

|  Knowledge-professional-friendly-empathetic  |  show details
by jilld at Demandforce.com on Oct 3rd, 2012 on demandforce.com

I really was impressed. Moved here from Austin and was worrying about where to find anyone that knew what they were doing out here. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great dentist!

|  The Best Dentist Office!  |  show details
by lindam at Demandforce.com on Oct 2nd, 2012 on demandforce.com

Excellent service. So friendly and professional. Mindy is an exceptional hygenist.

|  sparnell  |  show details
by stephenp at Demandforce.com on Sep 12th, 2012 on demandforce.com

efficient as usual wished the freshly broken front tooth could have been addressed as it is the priority for comfort and appearance. not looking for debunte statis just functional

|  Appointment  |  show details
by andreah at Demandforce.com on Sep 9th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Always a wonderful experience! Will continue using them!

|  Awesome!  |  show details
by lauram at Demandforce.com on Sep 9th, 2012 on demandforce.com

I like how personable Dr Watts is and her staff are as well. They are professional and friendly. Coming from a dental health background myself, it is obvious that they are all very capable, efficient and love what they do!

|  Excellent rating for the staff at Dr. Watts office  |  show details
by sandrak at Demandforce.com on Aug 26th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Excellent rating for the staff at Dr. Watts office during my dental appt (for cleaning) on August 20th. The entire appt from checking to, to checking out was very plesant. Mindy spent a great deal of time with (above and beyond the call of duty - I think I ran into her lunch time). Mindy was extremely skillful in making sure my teeth/gums were in the best possible condition and looked great when I left the appt. She also spent a lot of time answering all of my questions and gave many helpful suggestions as to how to take care of my teeth. Mindy also spent a fair amount of time talking with me about the DiamondClean Sonicare that I purchased from her. Mindy spent some time answering my questions about a whitening procedure for my husband - very helpful.

by karenp at Demandforce.com on Aug 22nd, 2012 on demandforce.com

Positive experience especially for youngest daughter who is very afraid of things in her mouth.

|  Office visit  |  show details
by brendat at Demandforce.com on Aug 10th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Of course, I always enjoying coming to your office. I feel like I am have coffee with the girls. Makes a difference on how regular I keep my appts. Love my new teeth, sorry I didn't do it before.

|  Genuine. Friendly. Helpful. Cares.  |  show details
by aras at Demandforce.com on Aug 8th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Dr. Watts and Her staff are amazing!!! You walk through the doors to their office, and everyone knows you by name. They are all friendly and caring. No one is ever fake or rude. I've had nothing but amazing experiences at Dr. Watts' office. Not only is she genuine, but she's great at her profession. She is truthful and helpful. I would recommend her and her staff to everyone I know. On several different occasions I have had to call Dr. Watts on her cell phone after hours and she was more than willing to help. She wants to get the problem fixed as badly as the patient does. They will try their best to work around your schedule, and try to squeeze you in as soon as possible for any serious problem. Overall Dr. Watts is great doctor who has a very friendly staff.

|  Recent Office Visit 8/6  |  show details
by bobt at Demandforce.com on Aug 8th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Absolutely could not imagine a better experience with anything to do with dentistry than what I experienced at Dr. Watts...at all!

|  NORMA DUFF  |  show details
by normad at Demandforce.com on Jul 24th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Going to Dr. Watts is the best. Mendy is the best periodontal that I have ever had. ND

|  Professional Dentistry & Care  |  show details
by nancyc at Demandforce.com on Jul 6th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Dr. Watts and staff always consider the individual care of their patients. They have always provided kind, professional, and excellent care. I highly recommend them.

by andreah at Demandforce.com on Jun 29th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Always impressed with the friendliness of the staff

|  Veneer work  |  show details
by theresah at Demandforce.com on Jun 16th, 2012 on demandforce.com

The ladies took good care of me as I fell into a nice sleep. I woke up with a new mouth. Amazing. This is the best place to have any work done. You know the work is going to be done right the first time. Everyone in the office is very friendly and nice to work with. You should try them out if you need any work done.

|  Clean & Check  |  show details
by debbieh at Demandforce.com on Jun 8th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Mindy is always a delight and does such a great job on my teeth.

|  It was wonderful as usual!  |  show details
by lindam at Demandforce.com on May 25th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Staff is so great! My hygenist is the BEST! I would recommend this office to everyone.

|  Excellent Service!  |  show details
by anonymous at Demandforce.com on May 17th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Dr. Watts and her staff are very professional, and friendly.

|  Cosmetic Services  |  show details
by leec at Demandforce.com on May 16th, 2012 on demandforce.com

I found the entire staff to be consistently professional and extremely pleasant to deal with. Questions were promptly and completely answered. As pleasant an experience as a trip to the dentist could be.

|  First Visit  |  show details
by anonymous at Demandforce.com on May 11th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Very nice experience for a trip to the dentist.

by davidf at Demandforce.com on May 8th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Mindy, and the staff, is always pleasant and does an excellent job. I appreciate you opening early for those of us who like getting an early start. All the best!

|  Smooth treatmeant  |  show details
by hollyj at Demandforce.com on Apr 26th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Excellent! Thank you again! Getting there soon!

|  Tooth and bite repair  |  show details
by anonymous at Demandforce.com on Apr 21st, 2012 on demandforce.com

Experience was pleasant and comfortable. I expect to return for other services soon.

|  Cleaning and splint therapy  |  show details
by anonymous at Demandforce.com on Apr 7th, 2012 on demandforce.com

I had the most through cleaning of my life from Mindy and my mouth feels awesome! I complained to my previous dentist for years about my TMJ problems and he wouldn't do anything about it. I am now seeing Dr. Watts and she knew exactly what was wrong and how to treat me. After 20 years of living with pain, I am very exited to be getting treatment!

|  Always good  |  show details
by rhondaw at Demandforce.com on Apr 7th, 2012 on demandforce.com

As usual no pain. I can't believe that I'm no longer afraid of the dentist.

|  Great dental office  |  show details
by anonymous at Demandforce.com on Apr 6th, 2012 on demandforce.com

I 'm in need of intensive dental work, and have a very limit block of time available to take off work. Dr. Watts and her staff work with me so well. They do as much as possible on my appointments to accomplish as much as possible at each appointment. They are very professional, sweet and treat you like family. My teeth have never felt better nor looked better.I feel Dr. Watts is top in her field and will not only fix years of bad dental habits, but is working hard to prevent any future problems.

|  My Initial Office Visit  |  show details
by loreew at Demandforce.com on Apr 5th, 2012 on demandforce.com

My office visit with Dr. Watts was excellent. She is a caring and very thorough doctor. Her office staff are wonderful and my decision to visit her office was made when I talked to Lisa...she has such a sweet spirit. Thank you, Dr. Watts, for being my new dentist!

|  Global greatness  |  show details
by diorb at Demandforce.com on Mar 24th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Have lived all over us and europe this lady is a perfectionist w great bed side manner and chill office the hygienist rocks too

|  Cleaning and splint adjustment  |  show details
by naomim at Demandforce.com on Mar 9th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Excellent as always!!!! Staff is very friendly and helpful. Best Dentist in the world! Great cleaning from Mindy!!

|  Excellent!!!  |  show details
by naomim at Demandforce.com on Mar 9th, 2012 on demandforce.com

It's always a pleasure. Love you guys!

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
 |  next step.....  |  show details
by hollyj at Demandforce.com on Mar 2nd, 2012 on demandforce.com

Thank you Lisa for your valued assistance...Mindy for your gentle hand...Dr. Watts for your sincere support. Ready for phase two...

|  5 stars  |  show details
by venessas at Demandforce.com on Mar 2nd, 2012 on demandforce.com

Excellent experience. Love the staff!!

|  Very Helpful and Informative  |  show details
by kimberleek at Demandforce.com on Feb 28th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Every visit to Allison Watts office have been informative and comfortable. They have answered all of my questions, made any short wait time comfortable and offered any type of option and dental care info possible. The experience of going to the dentist is absolutely luxurious and stress free.

|  Almost there!!!  |  show details
by hollyj at Demandforce.com on Feb 18th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Thank you lisa for your specialized help. Mindy you are stronger than you look, its a good thing! Dr. Watts and all thank you. I am realizing (with your help) a goal to a healthier smile! Thank you, Holly

|  Dentist Visit  |  show details
by theresah at Demandforce.com on Feb 9th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Great place - I love all the ladies!!

|  First Visit  |  show details
by lauram at Demandforce.com on Feb 6th, 2012 on demandforce.com

I am impressed with how thourough and attentive Dr Watts and her staff are when it comes to finding a solution to my needs. Dr Watts and her staff are obviously knowledgeable and care about my oral health and how my smile will be affected. She cares very deeply about doing the procedure correctly and not skipping any steps or cutting corners. It's very important to her that the job is done right. You just don't find that sort of thing much these days. I have seen her work and I am confident in my decision to trust her judgement and skills with my oral health.

by hollyj at Demandforce.com on Feb 5th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Thank you again...Nothing but Professional...

by lanceb at Demandforce.com on Feb 3rd, 2012 on demandforce.com

Mindy is so awesome and made me feel safe & took very good care of me! She is such a great person and help me through. Thanks so much Mindy!

|  Wonderful Service.  |  show details
by kimberleek at Demandforce.com on Jan 22nd, 2012 on demandforce.com

I made an appointment to see Allison Watts to get a second opinion and found that her staff as well as Dr. Watts were hospitable and informative of every process and procedure that could or needed to be done. The experience was amazing and worry free. I recommend her to anyone looking for a new dentist.

|  Everything perfect  |  show details
by sabrinae at Demandforce.com on Jan 18th, 2012 on demandforce.com

I have been to MANY dentist and have had some really bad experiences. (some that I went to, I would not go back at all) When I was told about Allison Watts, I thought here we go again. Just talking on the phone I was very excited about my first visit. The ENTIRE office crew and Allison Watts were all awesome!!! I am going to have some really pretty teeth, with the care that Allison takes and LOVE all the people at Allison Watts office!!!!! EVERYONE there is very nice!!!

|  Visit  |  show details
by hollyj at Demandforce.com on Jan 7th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Mindy did an outstanding job. I am so excited and look forward to having a healthy smile with the assistance of Dr. Allison Watts and her most professional staff. No pain no gain, thanks to Dr. Watts, no pain!

|  Mindi is the best  |  show details
by anonymous at Demandforce.com on Dec 16th, 2011 on demandforce.com

I went to the hygenist and she is just wonderful. So kind and gentle.

|  My Experience  |  show details
by stacip at Demandforce.com on Dec 14th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Wonderful as always. Everyone is always so nice. Thank you!

|  Clean And Check  |  show details
by debbieh at Demandforce.com on Dec 8th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Superb as usual. I LOVE to come see you !

|  Above & Beyond  |  show details
by anonymous at Demandforce.com on Nov 30th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Today, I was with Mindy to have my teeth cleaned. She 's very thorough and very nice. During the cleaning, Dr Watts came in the room and looked at my teeth. She noticed a very small problem with my braces and took the extra steps to get it corrected. I always feel very good about coming here.

|  survey  |  show details
by kennethg at Demandforce.com on Nov 20th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Very satified.. everyone was friendly and made me feel comfortable..

by cathieh at Demandforce.com on Nov 9th, 2011 on demandforce.com

great people, great work - a win, win in my book!

|  Pleasant Visit with Mindy  |  show details
by bennyw at Demandforce.com on Nov 8th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Everything went well. It's seldom one enjoys a trip to the dentist, but Mindy makes it pleasant.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
 |  On my way to a healthier smile.  |  show details
by hollyj at Demandforce.com on Nov 4th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Dr. Watts, Lisa, Mindy and staff provided the most professional and caring service. They are very knowledgeable and articulate. I am so glad I was able to find such a wonderful group of people in one office.

|  Happy Camper  |  show details
by christopherm at Demandforce.com on Nov 4th, 2011 on demandforce.com

I have been a customer for many years, and I prefer to use the word customer rather than patient, because I believe that most of the medical industry is missing this point. When I visit Dr. Watts office, I am greeted and received on time and efficiently. I am impressed with the fact that the office is equipped with the latest technology, and the personnel are very much up to date with their profession. Dental care is an important investment. Dr. Watts's affice takes this very seriously.

|  Allison  |  show details
by lukel at Demandforce.com on Nov 1st, 2011 on demandforce.com

Just wanted to say thank you again for putting up with all my changes in plans and priorities and accomadating me anyway. You acted above and beyond and I sincerely appreciate it. Luke

|  Initial Visit  |  show details
by bwm at Demandforce.com on Oct 27th, 2011 on demandforce.com

I've been to dentists all over Texas in my 30 years in the oilfield. This is the first office I've been in where everyone's smile is genuine and you feel welcome when you walk in the door. The service was professional and friendly from beginning to end. I've found the dentist office I was looking for in Midland.

|  Awesome experience  |  show details
by rogerb at Demandforce.com on Oct 26th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Always want to go to the Dentist for all of the things that needed to be done for the most part in one appointment. Finally had that with the up most profficalism and with awesome results. Thank You All.

|  Felt like I was their only patient  |  show details
by ewanm at Demandforce.com on Oct 24th, 2011 on demandforce.com

For about a decade now my wife and I have really enjoyed what could be unplesant; and that is our trips to the dentist office. The whole atmosphire is very welcoming calm and all the staff know us by name and make us feel like we are their only patrons. Thank you Dr Watts and crew for all your above and beyond, the McCaslands

|  Always excellence.  |  show details
by ristya at Demandforce.com on Oct 21st, 2011 on demandforce.com

Simply the best! I have lived in Fort Worth for three years now.. I still drive from Fort Worth to come see this staff in Midland, and will continue.

|  Smile  |  show details
by jordanl at Demandforce.com on Oct 18th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Thank so much for helping Jordan obtain a beautiful smile. I have never seen a child as happy as he was when he left. You and your staff are awesome, professional and super friendly. We cannot thank you enough!!!!!

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
 |  Review of Wedneday morning's visit for oral sleep apnea device  |  show details
by rogerp at Demandforce.com on Oct 12th, 2011 on demandforce.com

This was a very enjoyable and informative visit. I had high expectations entering it, and was extremely pleased. I was most impressed that Dr. Watts noticed within less than a minute after first taking a look inside the mouth that I had a cavity--my first one in several years. I was equally impressed by the way in which the measuring for the oral device was done, and very pleased that I could get the device within the next 2-3 weeks, before the cavity is filled, since it will likely be done sometime the second week of November or even a week or two later.

|  My visit  |  show details
by sheilah at Demandforce.com on Oct 11th, 2011 on demandforce.com

I had the best experience at her office on my visit 10-10-11, the doctor and her staff were awesome. I highly recommend them!

|  my Opinion  |  show details
by nancyb at Demandforce.com on Sep 18th, 2011 on demandforce.com

While you and the staff are some of my favorite people, I only gave you 4.5 stars, as you are a dentist. With that said, each of you being aware of my fear/anxiety/nerves/worry, etc...reguarding dentistry,when I came to you, you changed my view and my dental health. Each visit becomes easier for me to attend. I even enjoyed my last check up, all of it! Thank you all for taking the time to care for me as an individual, then as a patient, but always as a friend.

|  Ruth Ann Riek  |  show details
by ruthr at Demandforce.com on Sep 17th, 2011 on demandforce.com

As usual the staff are AWESOME and I will look forward to the next visit

|  Regular Cleaning  |  show details
by patsyb at Demandforce.com on Sep 8th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Always very pleasant and efficient. Thanks to Mindy :-)

by rudyc at Demandforce.com on Aug 31st, 2011 on demandforce.com

Everyone was great as usual!

|  Check up and cleaning  |  show details
by barbrar at Demandforce.com on Aug 30th, 2011 on demandforce.com

I have gone to Dr. Wats since she started her practice. She gives such excellent care and is always on top of the newest procedures and facts. Mindy also gives me an excellent cleaning and care. The office is run with care and attention to details. I have referred many to Dr. Watts and have gotten positive feedback about their experience with Dr. Watts and staff.

|  Rare and Refreshing Personal Service!!  |  show details
by nannettev at Demandforce.com on Aug 26th, 2011 on demandforce.com

The service I received at Allison Watts' office was exceptional. Very personable and extremely professional. Each and every staff member was extremely friendly and technical in their area of expertise. Allison and her staff's professionalism delivers the service that today we each experience is hard to find. I appreciate their desire to listen to my needs, all the while present any necessary information to contribute to a healthy smile. Thank you Allison and Staff for all that you represent, my family and I look forward to investing and trusting our dental needs with you.

|  A Day At the Dentist  |  show details
by davidp at Demandforce.com on Aug 25th, 2011 on demandforce.com

As much fun as you can have getting your teeth cleaned. Fast, professional and organized, which works for me!!

|  X-rays & Check  |  show details
by debbieh at Demandforce.com on Aug 23rd, 2011 on demandforce.com

I love, love, love Dr. Watts and her staff. Best Dentist in town !

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
 |  dental appt  |  show details
by stacip at Demandforce.com on Aug 23rd, 2011 on demandforce.com

As always, everyone was very polite and helpful.

|  Denture pain fixed!  |  show details
by sindym at Demandforce.com on Aug 22nd, 2011 on demandforce.com

Sandra got me right in and within an hour she had a terribly ill fitting top denture that was causing me horrible pain fitting perfectly and the pain was gone. Wonderful job.

|  Great advice, great cleaning  |  show details
by anonymous at Demandforce.com on Aug 4th, 2011 on demandforce.com

I just had my first visit for a cleaning and exam, and found the office a very reassuring place. They were generous with their time when we were discussing dental options for myself and my daughter. Also one of the more pleasant cleaning experiences!

|  Pragmatics Facts  |  show details
by stephenp at Demandforce.com on Jul 28th, 2011 on demandforce.com

as usual excellent sttention to detail, I just hope that the insurance company has not labeled me a liability by now knowing I have some gum disease. I want to continue to have your staff take care of my teeth. But if the ins. co. decides they will no longer pay for cleaning because I am now tainted I will not being paying paying for them myself. I am diabetic and my meds after co pay are costing me nearly $250 per month that plus the ongoing expense of what Tre will need to finish her mouth needs will prohibit me from getting much outside of emergency needs done for myself.

|  Regular Cleaning and Checkup  |  show details
by jimh at Demandforce.com on Jul 27th, 2011 on demandforce.com

I have found Allison's office to be the most enjoyable and professional experience of any dentist that I have been a patient of, ever. My dental history is quite extensive and prior to finding Allison, had rarely been one I looked forward to. She and her staff have been a godsend and I truly appreciate what they have done every day.

by suew at Demandforce.com on Jul 14th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Mindy is very friendly, professional and thorough. She shows her compassion by asking about my family. Lisa and Sandra are always so friendly and warm. You all have an exceptional office staff. Thanks for everything you do to make my visits a pleasure!

|  Extensive work done  |  show details
by jayl at Demandforce.com on Jul 5th, 2011 on demandforce.com

These are the sexiest Dentists I have ever had in my mouth! 5 STAR rating, best in West Texas!

|  Very nice & really cares  |  show details
by anonymous at Demandforce.com on Jun 28th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Dr Watts & Staff really treated me like I was their main priority while I was there. Don't ever be embarrassed of your situation because they are caring and positive.

|  Great personnel  |  show details
by anonymous at Demandforce.com on Jun 17th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Wonderful experience, staff was very helpful.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
 |  friendliest place in town!  |  show details
by davids at Demandforce.com on Jun 16th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Always walk away impressed with the Doc and her staff. Couldn't be more informative or pleasant.

by christopherm at Demandforce.com on Jun 14th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Excellent, thorough, professional. Anyone who put up with me is pretty special. Or just plain crazy. Feel free to edit this. I am very satisfied.

|  Regular cleaning session  |  show details
by ruthr at Demandforce.com on Jun 10th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Some people dread going to their dentist. I look forawrd to it because the entire staff at Allison's office are caring people.

by anonymous at Demandforce.com on Jun 10th, 2011 on demandforce.com

When they call you into the room you can bet that you will have there undivided attention and leave fully understanding the procedure that will be done!!

|  Healthy Teeth !  |  show details
by debbieh at Demandforce.com on Jun 2nd, 2011 on demandforce.com

I enjoy going to Dr. Watts. Her staff are all amazing !

by sherrya at Demandforce.com on Jun 2nd, 2011 on demandforce.com

Mindy has done a great job! She's professional but very caring

|  Boss  |  show details
by nickw at Demandforce.com on May 18th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Allison and her staff are professional, caring and most importantly sensitive to my children's needs and mine! They know I have a phobia with DDS's (may not be proper) and have never made me feel awkward, out of place, or neglegent because I sent my assistant instead of going myself! Instead they inform my assistant and than call me to make sure I was aware of her evaluations! Allison is very true to her word when she states she cares for her paitents needs first! Thank you Allison & staff!!

|  Friendly Professionals  |  show details
by jeffh at Demandforce.com on May 12th, 2011 on demandforce.com

It's been about 15 years since I met Dr Watts and she's simply the best. Dr Watts and her staff are always friendly... thorough...professional. Visiting their office is always a pleasure. Dr Watts and her staff are truly among the best dental care providers in the basin.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
 |  Not just some patient in the waiting room  |  show details
by tjt at Demandforce.com on May 5th, 2011 on demandforce.com

The staff was very friendly and informative. The level of openness and personal comfort was unlike any I have ever experienced before. You are not just another patient waiting in line here. You really get a feeling of caring for your personal problem and a genuine sence of concern towards helping u reach your oral goals. A !

|  Thanks!  |  show details
by anonymous at Demandforce.com on May 5th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Just wanted to say thanks for making my first visit with Dr. Watts a pleasant experience. Generally, going to a dentist is not on my list of favorite things to do. Dr. Watts and her staff was very understanding and made sure I fully understand everything before leaving the office. Thanks!

|  work  |  show details
by jayl at Demandforce.com on Apr 28th, 2011 on demandforce.com

good good good good good good

|  David  |  show details
by davidf at Demandforce.com on Apr 26th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Mindi did a fabulous job. She's always pleasant, friendly, and didn't hurt me. Thanks,

|  rEAlly?  |  show details
by jayl at Demandforce.com on Apr 13th, 2011 on demandforce.com

THIS MAKES 7 TRIPS AND OVER $11,000.00 AND STILL MY CAVITIES HAVE NOT BEEN FILLED/SEALED. AUDREY KEEPS TEASING ME ABOUT MY KNEED INJURY; CALLING ME PEG LEG. MY FACE FEELS LIKE SOMEONE HIT ME IN THE MOUTH WITH A HAMMER AND I HAVE ONLY TYLENOL TO TAKE FOR IT.

|  Great Experience!  |  show details
by carlosf at Demandforce.com on Apr 1st, 2011 on demandforce.com

Excellent service, very friendly!!

|  Great as always  |  show details
by rudyc at Demandforce.com on Mar 31st, 2011 on demandforce.com

I could not ask for better service.

by shannonb at Demandforce.com on Mar 31st, 2011 on demandforce.com

I enjoy myself everytime I am there, everyone is very nice.

|  5 sstar  |  show details
by kathyy at Demandforce.com on Mar 29th, 2011 on demandforce.com

As always, the entire office is professional yet friendly.

|  My experience  |  show details
by stacip at Demandforce.com on Mar 28th, 2011 on demandforce.com

The visit was great, as usual.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
 |  It was wonderful! Everyone was very nice and made me feel great.  |  show details
by rachaelr at Demandforce.com on Mar 26th, 2011 on demandforce.com

I would recommend this office to anyone who needs a little or a lot of dental work. Dr. Watts and her staff are very professional, and easy to get along with. I give them 5 stars!

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
 |  safe comfortable  |  show details
by aliciam at Demandforce.com on Mar 24th, 2011 on demandforce.com

i have always had the upmost trust in your team mindy is no exception. i felt safe and relaxed while having m;y hygiene work done

|  GREAT! 5 STARS  |  show details
by christinet at Demandforce.com on Mar 22nd, 2011 on demandforce.com

Love Dr. Watta and her staff!

|  Hanven't been dissapointed yet.  |  show details
by rogerb at Demandforce.com on Mar 21st, 2011 on demandforce.com

Mindy was awesome and did a really good job on cleaning my teeth and the Dentist and the Staff are alot of fun too.

|  awesome  |  show details
by brandieb at Demandforce.com on Mar 10th, 2011 on demandforce.com

great staff, easy to work with, enjoyed going to the dentist for the first time and I will be going back in the future

|  As my Dad would say, Fantastic.  |  show details
by rogerb at Demandforce.com on Mar 1st, 2011 on demandforce.com

It is a great time and with many options. Very plesant.

|  Satisfied  |  show details
by gwenh at Demandforce.com on Mar 1st, 2011 on demandforce.com

I used to have a phobia about going to the dentist...this office helped cure it. I am confident I am in capable hands, the ladies are always very caring and I feel I am visiting friends. My whole family uses this dentist now.

|  Enjoyable  |  show details
by rogerb at Demandforce.com on Feb 15th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Very Professional, competent and charming. I am very impressed with Dr Watts and her staff. Very glad I chose her organization for my dental work with so many options. Very impressive modern equipment. The office is beautiful and so were the people. Thanks for an enjoyable morning. Roger B.

by nancyc at Demandforce.com on Feb 14th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Excellent team work. Professional and attentive to the concerns and needs of their patients. I would recommend this team to anyone.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
 |  Implants(temporary for). , fllings, cleaning..major work cosmetically.  |  show details
by anonymous at Demandforce.com on Feb 13th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Allison and her staff are amazing. Mainly, I have never felt any pain while undergoing procedures, and they have always been so kind and thoughtful.

|  comfortable & thorough  |  show details
by jeffh at Demandforce.com on Jan 3rd, 2011 on demandforce.com

The employees are friendly and knowedgeable. The treatments are professional. Dr Watts and her team are the best.

|  5 Stars  |  show details
by debbieh at Demandforce.com on Dec 16th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Do a great job cleaning my teeth and resheduling for my next visit. Very pleasant !

by stephenp at Demandforce.com on Nov 30th, 2010 on demandforce.com

OUSTANDNG CARING SERVICE BUT REALLY BEYOUND MY BUDGET

by anonymous at Demandforce.com on Nov 25th, 2010 on demandforce.com

The crowns done were unbelieveble real!!

|  Removal of my braces!!!!!  |  show details
by theresah at Demandforce.com on Nov 24th, 2010 on demandforce.com

This office stays on top of the new things coming out in dentistry and pass this on to their clients. They know what they are doing!

|  Very pleased  |  show details
by helenv at Demandforce.com on Nov 17th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Mindy, Thank you so much for making me as comfortable as possible while doing a great job on my teeth!

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
 |  very comprehensive  |  show details
by jilla at Demandforce.com on Nov 3rd, 2010 on demandforce.com

the entire visit was prompt, covering everything. all of it was explained in a professional yet understanding manner. a little overwhelmed but very satisfied

|  fillings  |  show details
by bennyw at Demandforce.com on Oct 21st, 2010 on demandforce.com

If anyone could ever say that a trip to the dentist was enjoyable, my recent visit came mighty close.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
 |  Easy going and very pleasing healthy and personaly wise.  |  show details
by miguelm at Demandforce.com on Oct 18th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Very professional from the moment I walked in. Receptionist, assistant, hygienist and Dr Watts were very nice and made sure I understood the procedures and purposes of the visit. A very detailed and understandable plan of care was designed spcificaly for my needs. Visits were scheduled within the same week following my first visit. Very nice experience overall I'm glad I choose Dr Watts for my dental consults and works after many years of dental negligence...

|  Reassuring  |  show details
by blancaa at Demandforce.com on Oct 10th, 2010 on demandforce.com

All personell is friendly and extremely helpful.

by joshk at Demandforce.com on Oct 7th, 2010 on demandforce.com

The teeth cleaning went well. I was a little surprised, however, at the slight disorganization leading up to the visit -- Usually, your office sends me a confirmation e-mail that I click on to automatically confirm an appointment. Instead, this time, I received some frantic voicemails at home the very day prior to the appointment.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
 |  cleaning and consult  |  show details
by joc at Demandforce.com on Oct 7th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Dr Watts and her friendly staff have always me feel like my comfort and health are their first priority. Everyone is so knowledgeable and patient, every visit is exceptional!

|  Great!!!  |  show details
by lindah at Demandforce.com on Oct 5th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Was going to send a special note, but this is better! I am finally happy again, I will only go to Allison for my teeth. She is a prefectionist and that is great for me

by victorias at Demandforce.com on Sep 20th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Easy on my schedule and easy on my mouth - GREAT dental hygienist!

|  GREAT  |  show details
by judyd at Demandforce.com on Sep 8th, 2010 on demandforce.com

I WAS SO IMPRESSED FROM THE MOMENT I WALKED IN DOOR TO DR. WATTS OFFICE. EVERYONE WAS SO KIND AND HELPFUL. THIS WILL BE QUITE AN AMAZING TRANSITION FOR ME TO GET MY TEETH FIXED AND CAN'T HARDLY WAIT. EVERYONE WAS SO KNOWLEDGEABLE. YOU COULD TELL THEY WERE VERY EDUCATED IN THE LATEST TECHNIQUES.

by victorias at Demandforce.com on Aug 24th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Professional treatment with a personal emphasis - a very pleassant experience of a dreaded procedure!

|  Fabulous  |  show details
by anonymous at Demandforce.com on Aug 24th, 2010 on demandforce.com

I feel I am getting the highest quality dental work in supportive and friendly fashion.

by michelles at Demandforce.com on Aug 12th, 2010 on demandforce.com

My first experience with Dr. Watts and her staff was wonderful. They all understood the long distance that I had to travel (as they have other patients from my area) and they worked hard to accomplish as much as they could in the short amount of time that I had. Everyone was friendly and efficient. I even got to drink coffee before my exam/cleaning!

|  Complete re-do  |  show details
by nancyb at Demandforce.com on Aug 10th, 2010 on demandforce.com

I am in the process of complete reworking of past dental work, that was done terribly incorrect, and has given me trouble. I met Dr. Watts, we visited, and the rest is history. I not only love her as my dentist, but as my friend. Dr. Watts is totally commited to her patients. Her staff is very remarkable and truly dedicated, to us the patient, but to Dr. Watts as well. It really is a team that you have as a patient, and they are there for you!

|  5 star  |  show details
by vincenty at Demandforce.com on Jul 21st, 2010 on demandforce.com

Was I there yesterday?? I remember getting there and being in a char.

by victorias at Demandforce.com on Jul 15th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Full mouth dental restoration almost complete as of today. All done professionally and with kindness and attentiveness to me individually. Made an unpleasant necessity very pleasant for me! AND the results - AMAZING - everyone comments on my beautiful smile!

|  Respiratory therapist  |  show details
by ewanm at Demandforce.com on Jul 9th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Relaxing in a stressful time

by marshad at Demandforce.com on Jul 7th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Mendi always does such a good job and is so pleasant.

by brentb at Demandforce.com on Jun 29th, 2010 on demandforce.com

As Always, you were very attentive and caring about my dental health. thank you very much.

|  You are the best!  |  show details
by patsyb at Demandforce.com on Jun 24th, 2010 on demandforce.com

You have all been especially sensitive and helpful with my particular situation of an adult in braces. After my first negative experiences with finding a dentist in Midland, I am so grateful I finally found the best dentist and most professional staff......Thank you Dr. Allison Watts and staff!

by bennyw at Demandforce.com on Jun 17th, 2010 on demandforce.com

I really don't like to participate in surveys.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
 |  relaxing, funny...great  |  show details
by jeffh at Demandforce.com on May 19th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Everytime I walk through the front doors the staff greets me like I'm an old friend. They're all great people. I never worry about the treatment because I know it's going to be done the right way, the first time and in a manner that's best for me.

by stacip at Demandforce.com on Apr 30th, 2010 on demandforce.com

My visit was very pleasant, as always.

|  Very Good  |  show details
by rhondaw at Demandforce.com on Apr 30th, 2010 on demandforce.com

It's nice to not sit in the waiting room for your appointment. All of my appointments have been on time. Thanks!

by jackb at Demandforce.com on Apr 29th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Caring and professional attitude and service.

|  5 Stars  |  show details
by davidf at Demandforce.com on Apr 21st, 2010 on demandforce.com

Everyone is always pleasant and happy. Mindy is friendly and helpful. She did a great job.

|  Super!  |  show details
by jackn at Demandforce.com on Apr 19th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Thanks so much for getting me in so promptly and re-building my tooth!

|  Comfortable  |  show details
by rhondaw at Demandforce.com on Apr 13th, 2010 on demandforce.com

I have no complaints. You have a well structured clean office and the staff was great. I felt at ease right away.

|  Outstanding  |  show details
by andreae at Demandforce.com on Apr 9th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Outstanding care and truly and heartfelt practice!

|  Very positive experience!!!  |  show details
by anonymous at Demandforce.com on Mar 10th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Excellent hygenist... thorough, good communicator,one of the nicest quality cleanings I've had.Doable action plan. Highly recommend her!!

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
 |  cleaning teeth  |  show details
by ruthr at Demandforce.com on Mar 3rd, 2010 on demandforce.com

As usual the visit was not only plesant but the staff always makes me feel like I'm special even though I know I'm just Ruth Ann Thanks so much for everything

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
 |  The receptionist needs to take a chill pill and not be rude to the patients.  |  show details
by marshad at Demandforce.com on Feb 18th, 2010 on demandforce.com

The receptionist was rude and I still don't know if or when I have an appointment.

by mikella at Demandforce.com on Feb 17th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Thank you. It was great. We had a good experience

|  Amazing  |  show details
by stacip at Demandforce.com on Feb 2nd, 2010 on demandforce.com

I love coming in and seeing all of your smiling faces. Everyone is always so polite. And the work that I've had done is so amazing and it looks great. Thank you so much for everything.

by timothyb at Demandforce.com on Jan 20th, 2010 on demandforce.com

I never have to worry about my teeth. Everyone in Dr. Watts team is high professional.When i go into Dr. Watts for any reason cleaning or any teeth problems I know it's immediately identified and discussed. This is the best dental care team in the City

|  Entirely trustworthy  |  show details
by anonymous at Demandforce.com on Jan 13th, 2010 on demandforce.com

You can trust that you are going to get the best possible dental care when you visit Dr. Watt's office. The staff is friendly and efficient and every procedure is reviewed carefully with the patient.

|  Cleaning/perio visit  |  show details
by suew at Demandforce.com on Jan 13th, 2010 on demandforce.com

As always your office is efficient and friendly. My check up went very well and I enjoyed Mindy a great deal. She was thorough and professional. Thank you!

by melaniel at Demandforce.com on Dec 16th, 2009 on demandforce.com

I had a great experience. All went well!

|  Janet Niblett  |  show details
by janetn at Demandforce.com on Dec 12th, 2009 on demandforce.com

I give Dr. Watts office a five star.

by anonymous at Demandforce.com on Dec 2nd, 2009 on demandforce.com

Straightforward and effecient.

|  Thank you! Five stars!  |  show details
by charlenac at Demandforce.com on Nov 20th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Thanks for working me in with such short notice - I appreciate you.

|  visit  |  show details
by anonymous at Demandforce.com on Nov 17th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Dr. Watts and her staff are highly knowledgeable when it comes to their profession.

|  Great Visit  |  show details
by christyl at Demandforce.com on Nov 13th, 2009 on demandforce.com

It is so nice to visit with Dr. Phillips and her staff and know they are really listening to you. It was a very good visit.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
 |  excellent service, prompt, friendly  |  show details
by robertc at Demandforce.com on Nov 12th, 2009 on demandforce.com

I am immensely pleased with your services.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
 |  very professional  |  show details
by anonymous at Demandforce.com on Nov 6th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Thank you and your staff Dr. Watts for making me fill that my best is what you want. Helen

|  Great Personalities and Wonderful People  |  show details
by gregb at Demandforce.com on Oct 28th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Relaxing atmosphere with a touch of class.

|  Fabulous  |  show details
by stacip at Demandforce.com on Oct 23rd, 2009 on demandforce.com

It's a great office and practice and the people are GREAT too.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
 |  dental cleaning  |  show details
by anonymous at Demandforce.com on Oct 22nd, 2009 on demandforce.com

very comfortable, courteous service. Up to date knowledge.

|  WONDERFUL  |  show details
by patsys at Demandforce.com on Oct 15th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Wonderful atmosphere, superb service and always a pleasure to visit the dentist and dental hygienist.

by anonymous at Demandforce.com on Oct 9th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Both Dr. Watts and Dr. Phillips are amazing! All the ladies are so friendly and caring. They make you feel very comfortable during your entire visit. I would and do recommend them to anyone that will listen.

by alishaa at Demandforce.com on Oct 1st, 2009 on demandforce.com

From the front desk to the ladies in the back: Quality Care and Quality Service!!

|  Broken Crown  |  show details
by catherineg at Demandforce.com on Sep 25th, 2009 on demandforce.com

L. Phillips has great patient skills.. Helping me to understand the need to spend money for the implant.

by mikel at Demandforce.com on Sep 25th, 2009 on demandforce.com

best exam I have ever had. I have been most impressed with the professionalism and the attitude of the entire staff. The staff ALL seem like they enjoy their work and do so with enthusiasm and a will to please. Also, Dr. Phillips was the best dentist I have ever had.

by juanitaf at Demandforce.com on Sep 24th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Very friendly atmosphere. Very caring employees!!

|  WONDERFUL  |  show details
by christinet at Demandforce.com on Sep 24th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Everyone that works there is friendly and delightful!

|  THE BEST DENTAL OFFICE IN THE PERMIAN BASIN  |  show details
by teresap at Demandforce.com on Sep 23rd, 2009 on demandforce.com

I can not express enough about the proffessionalism of Dr. Watts and her office staff, they rock. Her equipment is first rate leaving one with the feeling of satisfaction that you are being taken care of in the most up to date way. I am a person who has put off dental work for years, Dr. Watts and her staff has made me feel comfortable in having those years of non work rectified. Tre Parnell

|  Top Notch  |  show details
by vickir at Demandforce.com on Sep 16th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Everyone is always helpful, professional and kind! Hygienist is knowledgeable and thorough. I highly recommend this office.

|  I received the best of care  |  show details
by joanelleh at Demandforce.com on Sep 3rd, 2009 on demandforce.com

The procedure was long but Dr. Phillips and the girls in the office were wonderful. Thanks for the great care.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
 |  very good  |  show details
by errola at Demandforce.com on Sep 3rd, 2009 on demandforce.com

This is a great dental practice. They have helped me improve my dental health. Treatment plans are well thought out and tailored to each individual patient situation.

|  Quick and Painless :)  |  show details
by jatynnl at Demandforce.com on Aug 25th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Everyone there is always very nice and helpful and makes you feel like you are welcome. The procedure was painless and quick. Love the service

|  consultation  |  show details
by anonymous at Demandforce.com on Aug 23rd, 2009 on demandforce.com

Need work a lot of work on my teeth, make my smile more beautiful. Dr. Watts made me feel so comfortable and at ease. She is so understanding. She listens to her patients wants and needs. Her staff is so great and make you feel at home when your there.

|  relaxing...pleasant  |  show details
by anonymous at Demandforce.com on Aug 21st, 2009 on demandforce.com

--- --- --- --- --- ---

by williamb at Demandforce.com on Aug 18th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Excellent atmosphere and the nicest people I have ever had the honor to know. Takes excellent care of the patient and truly cares.

by patsyb at Demandforce.com on Aug 18th, 2009 on demandforce.com

The transition from one hygienist who moved out of the area to another already in the practice was absolutely "painless" :-) I offered a couple of comments about my particular situation but they weren't really needed. The new hygienist was completely versed on all of my needs and quirks!

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
 |  dental visit  |  show details
by carolinas at Demandforce.com on Aug 11th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Have no complaints about my visit, it was GREAT!!!

|  Visit Feedback  |  show details
by terrellr at Demandforce.com on Aug 5th, 2009 on demandforce.com

The Dr. and staff were great. I will be back.

|  Dental appintment  |  show details
by ruthr at Demandforce.com on Jul 28th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Most people don't like to go to the dentist. They haven't been to Dr Allison and her staff

|  Cavity filling  |  show details
by davidr at Demandforce.com on Jul 24th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Awesome, no pain and rapid recovery from deadening. Highest level of comfort I've ever experienced in a Dentist's chair.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
 |  nice clean and refreshing  |  show details
by anonymous at Demandforce.com on Jul 23rd, 2009 on demandforce.com

wonderful experience, look forward to coming back.

|  Good-Professional  |  show details
by anonymous at Demandforce.com on Jul 21st, 2009 on demandforce.com

As always, the check-up handled what needed to be done -- Nothing excess or digressing from the stated goal of the check-up.

|  Better than expected  |  show details
by thomasg at Demandforce.com on Jul 18th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Great visit, good help with insurance, professinal, friendly, easy to work with

|  GREAT CONCERNED TREATMENT  |  show details
by joanelleh at Demandforce.com on Jul 16th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Dr Watts: I was having a lot of trouble with my blood pressure when I came in to get my teeth cleaned. I was under a doctor's care but it was out of control on the day I came in. Your girls were so sweet and concerned about me. I do appreciate the great care. I made it to the doctor's office fine, and all of my medication was changed. Thank you again for the concerned treatment as well as the good feeling teeth!

|  Excellent visit  |  show details
by charlenew at Demandforce.com on Jul 16th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Staff was very friendly. I felt confident in the treatment of my dental problem. I look forward to my next visit.

|  Trust  |  show details
by gwenh at Demandforce.com on Jul 14th, 2009 on demandforce.com

I trust that I am receiving the highest quality service and have never been dissapointed. Loving, friendly, efficient people.

by loreleih at Demandforce.com on Jul 14th, 2009 on demandforce.com

very friendly and prompt service!

by anonymous at Demandforce.com on Jul 13th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Great and through care. I'm glad I go here for all my dental needs.

by vanessab at Demandforce.com on Jul 4th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Everyone was very nice and very outgoing. I appreciated the open, friendly atmosphere. Clearly everyone loves what they are doing in this office. It makes me look forward to what is usually a mundane appointment because I know they are going to make me feel comfortable and keep me informed, thanks!

|  Lannom Visit 2009  |  show details
by christyl at Demandforce.com on Jun 25th, 2009 on demandforce.com

This was a great experience as always! Thank you for all you do to keep our mouths healthy.

|  Dental Visit  |  show details
by carolinas at Demandforce.com on Jun 24th, 2009 on demandforce.com

My dental needs are being met and I can see and feel the difference after every treatment.

|  Friendly  |  show details
by gailt at Demandforce.com on Jun 19th, 2009 on demandforce.com

I have never seen a staff so pleasant to their patients and to each other. It makes the visit very comfortable.

|  Unscheduled Visit  |  show details
by patsyb at Demandforce.com on Jun 18th, 2009 on demandforce.com

I walked into the office "unannounced" with a problem and was given the utmost courteous and professional attention.

|  Dental Visit  |  show details
by anonymous at Demandforce.com on Jun 15th, 2009 on demandforce.com

I was very pleased with my dental treatment and visit.

|  Professional  |  show details
by anonymous at Demandforce.com on Jun 10th, 2009 on demandforce.com

No waste of time -- The job is done professionally and quickly.

|  Perfect  |  show details
by collina at Demandforce.com on Jun 9th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Best Dental experience ever.

|  Fantastico  |  show details
by victorias at Demandforce.com on Jun 6th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Professional and courteous with a touch of whimsy and fun.

|  Always the Best!  |  show details
by jimc at Demandforce.com on Jun 4th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Thank you ladies for always making my visits a comfortable and productive experience!

|  Very Satisfied  |  show details
by carolinas at Demandforce.com on May 29th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Everyone is very friendly and helpful.

|  X-rays & exam  |  show details
by jerryn at Demandforce.com on May 28th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Was just in for routine x-rays and exam. Everyone is always very nice and extemely professional.

|  Always great.  |  show details
by sherrys at Demandforce.com on May 27th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Im well pleased by Dr. Watts and her staff in the great service they provide for there customers.

|  Service on 5-20-09  |  show details
by robertl at Demandforce.com on May 26th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Your business was handled in a friendly and professional manner.

|  Professional  |  show details
by anonymous at Demandforce.com on May 26th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Effective and effecient process, good information, and professional kindness.

|  Operations Clerk  |  show details
by teresap at Demandforce.com on May 26th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Dr. Watts and her staff are topnotch, love them all.

|  visit with Allison Watts, DDS  |  show details
by anonymous at Demandforce.com on May 23rd, 2009 on demandforce.com

Overall I have had good experiences with this dental practice. It appears that the prices are on an upward trend, but I have not found better service or results for a lesser price so I will keep going back.

by angiev at Demandforce.com on May 23rd, 2009 on demandforce.com

You can not improve perfection. Dr. Watts and staff do an awesome job. I feel very welcomed and cared for in their facilites. They are great! I love going to the Dentist. Great job.

by carolinas at Demandforce.com on May 21st, 2009 on demandforce.com

clean environment, professional, nice and friendly staff

|  AHHHH!!!  |  show details
by davidr at Demandforce.com on May 15th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Always been scared of dentist. However, Linda has the gentlest touch for a hygienist and the experience was exceptional in its lack of drama or trauma. Thank you.

|  Cleaning, xrays, dr visit  |  show details
by suew at Demandforce.com on May 13th, 2009 on demandforce.com

As always, you all treat me wonderfully and your service is the best I've ever had. Thanks to Lynda and Dr. Watts for their thoroughness!

by leag at Demandforce.com on May 9th, 2009 on demandforce.com

As usual, Linda was excellent, and also made the visit very enjoyable. Thank you.

|  Cavity Repair  |  show details
by markb at Demandforce.com on Apr 29th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Dr. Phillips took great care of me and my visit was brief and painless. She made sure I was comfortable at all times and happy with the outcome. Well done as alwasy. Have a great week! Mark

|  See below....  |  show details
by suzik at Demandforce.com on Apr 24th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Very plesant,professional environment....Felt they were committed to educating patients, making the experience as pleasant as possible and above all - good results!

|  Dental appointment  |  show details
by ruthr at Demandforce.com on Apr 24th, 2009 on demandforce.com

This is one appointment I always look forward to. The people are such a delight to be with even in the dentist chair

|  Better than expected  |  show details
by maureent at Demandforce.com on Apr 21st, 2009 on demandforce.com

Came as a new patient from retired dentist - found very competent, knowledgeable and friendly staff and doctor - no pain or discomfort at all!

by williamb at Demandforce.com on Apr 17th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Excellent and professional.

|  Just Say Smile  |  show details
by shilos at Demandforce.com on Apr 17th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Does a great job. It's worth the time & money.

|  Very Good  |  show details
by anonymous at Demandforce.com on Apr 17th, 2009 on demandforce.com

The staff, facilities and treatment were excellent.

|  Excellent experience !  |  show details
by debbieh at Demandforce.com on Apr 17th, 2009 on demandforce.com

I love your website. It's great and appointment reminders are great too.

|  GOOD EXPERIENCE  |  show details
by jackb at Demandforce.com on Apr 17th, 2009 on demandforce.com

FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE AND HELPFUL STAFF

|  The best  |  show details
by jont at Demandforce.com on Apr 17th, 2009 on demandforce.com

YOu guys are AWESOME. Sandra and Dr. Watts are both artiste

|  hygeine Marissa  |  show details
by anonymous at Demandforce.com on Apr 10th, 2009 on demandforce.com

great job. appreciate the service.

|  Title  |  show details
by joshk at Demandforce.com on Apr 9th, 2009 on demandforce.com

It has been an interesting change from the older methods I have experienced in the past.

by jerodp at Demandforce.com on Apr 9th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Very thorough and professional. The staff are all very friendly and energetic. They make it fun to go to the dentist!

|  awesome  |  show details
by lindyl at Demandforce.com on Mar 23rd, 2009 on demandforce.com

Loved the atmosphere with all the ladies and Dr. Watts.Everyone was attentive, informative and caring.I felt very comfotable my entire visit and am excited about having Dr. Watts as my new dentist!

|  Professional and caring  |  show details
by charlenac at Demandforce.com on Mar 11th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Dr. Philipps and Laura provided fine examples of what a patient wants in dental treatment.

|  Treatment  |  show details
by chelsieb at Demandforce.com on Mar 10th, 2009 on demandforce.com

My appointment went very well!!!

|  Fillings  |  show details
by chelsieb at Demandforce.com on Mar 5th, 2009 on demandforce.com

My visits are alwasy wonderful but for some reason scheduling for me is alwasy an issue. I have had two appointments that have been told of and were not scheduled.

|  Treatment  |  show details
by chelsieb at Demandforce.com on Feb 26th, 2009 on demandforce.com

The visit was very good overall. My only complaint would be that I have to wait just over thrity minute past my appointment time. I believe that there was an emergency eariler in the day though that threw everything behind. Not complaining just making you aware. I would have like for that to have been communicated and so that I would have been aware. :)

by anonymous at Demandforce.com on Feb 25th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Entire staff was extremely friendly and very helpful.

|  Xrays, Depth Probing, Cleaning  |  show details
by jefferym at Demandforce.com on Feb 25th, 2009 on demandforce.com

I have been a patient for 10 or 12 years. While going to the dentisit is not something that I look forward to, I have enjoyed my relationship with everyone in the Watts office. It is very pleasant and I feel like they take good care of me and my teeth.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
 |  They create a great environment to be apart of  |  show details
by jatynnl at Demandforce.com on Feb 24th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Everyone was very nice and helpful. It seems like a really great place to continue my business in the future. Also, they are honest and caring about their patients!

by chelsieb at Demandforce.com on Feb 20th, 2009 on demandforce.com

It was wonderful. Linda was very good at explaining everything to me!! I really appreciated everyone working to provide great service!!

|  Very pleasant.  |  show details
by charlieh at Demandforce.com on Feb 8th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Very satisfied - modern office with state of the art equipment, yet friendly, personable feel.

|  awsome  |  show details
by brittaniau at Demandforce.com on Feb 8th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Every one was so nice and caring. Its the best dentist office I have ever been to. The staff was on time and there was only a 5 min wait.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
 |  excellent as always  |  show details
by brantleyh at Demandforce.com on Feb 4th, 2009 on demandforce.com

The staff is always friendly and makes you feel at home on each visit, and their work is second to none. Thanks!

by ellenf at Demandforce.com on Jan 27th, 2009 on demandforce.com

professional , friendly, pain free!

by carolw at Demandforce.com on Jan 26th, 2009 on demandforce.com

by far the best dental experience I have ever had.

|  Surprise  |  show details
by anonymous at Demandforce.com on Jan 26th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Very thorough and high tech -- Took me somewhat by surprise compared to my previous dentist.

|  Very Professional  |  show details
by anonymous at Demandforce.com on Jan 22nd, 2009 on demandforce.com

All the staff was very professional and friendly.

by jonb at Demandforce.com on Jan 22nd, 2009 on demandforce.com

A great experience! Very knowledgeable and friendly staff.

|  Professional, friendly, clean  |  show details
by ellenf at Demandforce.com on Jan 16th, 2009 on demandforce.com

I have been a patient for five years. The staff is always friendly and always make me feel as if I am their favorite patient! I used to be afraid of dentist visits. Not anymore!

|  EXCELLENT  |  show details
by jackb at Demandforce.com on Jan 16th, 2009 on demandforce.com

FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE AND PROFESSIONAL STAFF.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
 |  cleaning and x-rays  |  show details
by alishaa at Demandforce.com on Jan 14th, 2009 on demandforce.com

Staff is always very friendly. They always make you feel at home. Warm environment.

by grantw at Demandforce.com on Jan 6th, 2009 on demandforce.com

I appreciate the fact that the staff take time out to make certain that I am relaxed before they begin treatment and they always clearly communicate what type of treatment or procedure will be taking place.

by juanitaf at Demandforce.com on Dec 17th, 2008 on demandforce.com

Dr. Watts is the best dentist that me and my family have ever gone to. Very personal and professional service. I know that we are getting the best treatment possible.

|  Summarize your visit experience.  |  show details
by patc at Demandforce.com on Dec 16th, 2008 on demandforce.com

From arriving at your office, until leaving, a patient is treated with the utmost care. What a delightful experience.

|  Christy & Joshua's appointment  |  show details
by christyl at Demandforce.com on Dec 16th, 2008 on demandforce.com

This visit as always was fantastic. We love your staff.