A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amanda Wruble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Wruble graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wruble accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 3 plans
- MetLife - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amanda J. Wruble practice?
Dr. Amanda Wruble practices Family Dentistry near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Chandler Dentists.