A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Bonnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Bonnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bonnick
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonnick graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Bonnick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Howard University Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Washington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Marie Bonnick DDS is a female dentist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrea M. Bonnick practice?
- Dr. Andrea Bonnick has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Bonnick practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Washington, DC.
See Washington Dentists.