A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Abela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Abela is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Abela graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Abela has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- Winchester Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew P Abela DDS is a male dentist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew P. Abela practice?
- Dr. Andrew Abela has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Abela practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Salem, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Winchester, MA.
See Salem Dentists.