A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Breiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Breiman is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Breiman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Breiman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Breiman accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Guardian - 5 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 7 plans