A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Breiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Breiman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Breiman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Breiman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew S Breiman DDS is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Breiman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Breiman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Breiman practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Dentists.