A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Root Canals
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
- Tooth Whitening
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Thomas Stewart DDS, DMD, and MAGD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew T. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Andrew Stewart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Stewart practices Family Dentistry near Elizabethtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fredericksburg, PA.
See Elizabethtown Dentists.