A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anh Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Le
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Jaw Cysts
- Jaw Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Le has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anh D Le DDS and PHD is a female dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anh D. Le practice?
- Dr. Anh Le has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anh Le practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Philadelphia Dentists.