A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anh Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anh Pham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Pham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Howard University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anh Huu Pham DDS is a female dentist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anh H. Pham practice?
- Dr. Anh Pham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anh Pham practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Leesburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chantilly, VA.
See Leesburg Dentists.