A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anh Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Pham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Howard University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pham accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anh H. Pham practice?
Dr. Anh Pham practices Family Dentistry and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Leesburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Falls Church, VA and Chantilly, VA.
See Leesburg Dentists.