Dentists

12950 Highland Crossing Dr
Ste F
Herndon, VA 20171
703-787-9670
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Demand Force.
 |  Cleaning  |  show details
by stevend at Demandforce on Mar 21st, 2012 on demandforce.com

Thank you very much. THe valuim makes all t he difference in the world

|  A Pleasant Experience  |  show details
by robinh at Demandforce on Mar 14th, 2012 on demandforce.com

For the first time ever, I can honestly say that I had a pleasant dental experience! Perhaps it was more of Dr. Black`s \"bedside manner\" and the fact that he took the time to explain everything he was going to do prior to doing it. Or maybe it was the warm welcome that I received from Chelsea when I entered the office that set the mood. Nevertheless, it made for a more comfortable experience overall. Big thanks to Dr. Black and his team!

|  Appointment  |  show details
by davidc at Demandforce on Mar 5th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Great service as usual. Friendly and professional. Thanks.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
 |  onlay followup  |  show details
by robinl at Demandforce on Mar 3rd, 2012 on demandforce.com

My teeth ached a bit later Thursday afternoon so I took some Advil. Other than that, I`m doing fine - Thanks for checking up on me. Robin LeMunyon

|  Semi-Annual Cleaning  |  show details
by marial at Demandforce on Feb 27th, 2012 on demandforce.com

They did an awesome job, as usual. Friendly staff and excellent painless cleaning.

|  experience  |  show details
by phillipb at Demandforce on Jan 31st, 2012 on demandforce.com

it was awesome,dr black explaines things very well,i get a great sense he really takes pride in what he does.makes me feel very secure in my decision to work with him and his staff. thank you

|  Great Service  |  show details
by alonzof at Demandforce on Jan 24th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Nice friendly clean environment. Staff very helpful. Explained all procedures and why they were needed before any work was done. I would highly recommend Dr. Black and his staff.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
 |  make sure "thyroid guard" for xrays is used to prevent cancer  |  show details
by evam at Demandforce on Jan 17th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Dr. Black & dental techs! WOULD LIKE TO MAKE SURE--\"throid guard\" is used for all FUTURE XRAYS! Many thanks! eve On Wednesday, Dr. Oz had a show on the fastest growing cancer in women, thyroid cancer. It was a very interesting program and he mentioned that the increase could possibly be related to the use of dental x-rays and mammograms. He demonstrated that on the apron the dentist puts on you for your dental x-rays there is a little flap that can be lifted up and wrapped around your neck. Many dentists don`t bother to use it. Also, there is something called a \"thyroid guard\" for use during mammograms. PLEASE USE FOR ALL XRAYS By coincidence, I had my yearly mammogram yesterday. I felt a little silly, but I asked about the guard and sure enough, the technician had one in a drawer. I asked why it wasn`t routinely used. Answer \"I don`t know. You have to ask for it.\" Well, if I hadn`t seen the show, how would I have known to ask We need to pass this on to our daughters, nieces, mothers and all our female friends and husbands tell your wives !! I just did, now you send it on to your list. Someone was nice enough to forward this to me. I hope you pass this on to your friends and family.

|  Excellent dentist  |  show details
by brianc at Demandforce on Jan 12th, 2012 on demandforce.com

We highly recommend Dr. Black. HE is a very caring and gentle doctor. All of the children were happy with their teeth cleaning as well as their fillings done. Amazingly enough, none of them cried or had any pain afterwards. It took a long time to find a great dentist. We will definitely come back. Thank you.

|  Best dentist, best pediatric dentist.  |  show details
by raymondc at Demandforce on Jan 11th, 2012 on demandforce.com

I highly recommend Dr. Black. He runs an excelent office and provides the best service I and my children have ever experienced. We will always use services of Dr. Black and only Dr. Black. I highly recommend Dr. Anthony J. Black. He is excellent with children and adults. BEst dentist one can find.

|  Good Exprience.  |  show details
by ellisa at Demandforce on Jan 6th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Great service!! Keep up the good work folk.

|  Excellent Service  |  show details
by vinodn at Demandforce on Jan 4th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Dr Black is excellent, got a good service and the staff is also very good.

|  thank you, Dr. Black & Kate!  |  show details
by evam at Demandforce on Dec 29th, 2011 on demandforce.com

for the dental care! I appreciate the very caring attitude! It means a LOT to me!

|  The final step ! !  |  show details
by markm at Demandforce on Dec 28th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Tuesday, December 27, 2011 So, Dr, Black and crew again guided me through a fairly long restoration and as always I benefited from Dr. Blacks knowledge, support and follow up. Appreciate the professionalism in Dr Blacks support team.

|  Dental work  |  show details
by fernandom at Demandforce on Dec 23rd, 2011 on demandforce.com

My experience with Dr. Black, dental hygienist, and staff was excellent. Everyone was very professional and down to earth at the same time. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone looking for a great smile.

|  Office visit  |  show details
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Dec 17th, 2011 on demandforce.com

My spouse and I have been going to Dr. Black for over a year now and everything started well but after the first year couple of cleanings and work done the quality and patient respect has gone downhill. The hygienist is replaced every 6mos and the latest one sharpens her scraping tool during the cleaning which is risky and not to mention against disinfection rules. On the other end the doc makes wise cracks and direspects the patient! Avoid them at all cost!!

|  Reassuring and kind  |  show details
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Nov 18th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Excellent referral for my first visitexam in years.

|  Fixing my smile  |  show details
    by marks at Demandforce on Nov 12th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Dr. Black and his staff have been and are doing a great job to fix years of neglect to my teeth so I will get my smile back .... tks

|  bonding  |  show details
    by hollym at Demandforce on Oct 11th, 2011 on demandforce.com

The visit was great as always!

|  Great Service  |  show details
    by marial at Demandforce on Oct 10th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Dr. Black and his team are terrific. They run on schedule and the quality of work is A. Also, very good about working within your budget to plan out dental needs!

|  Bonding Treatment - lower teeth  |  show details
    by konniek at Demandforce on Sep 30th, 2011 on demandforce.com

My teeth look FANTASTIC!!! Thank you Dr. Black

|  Best Dentist  |  show details
    by carolynm at Demandforce on Aug 24th, 2011 on demandforce.com

This was my second visit to Dr. Black`s office, Dr. Black and his staff are very friendly. The administration of novocaine is painless. Am having my third visit with him next week. Not that I enjoy going to the dentist but Dr. Black and his staff makes the visit worthwhile.

|  Great Work  |  show details
    by lucilea at Demandforce on Aug 24th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Thank you for handling my emergency dental work quickly and for doing such a good job. I highly recommend both Dr. Black and she staff.

|  Great office  |  show details
    by marial at Demandforce on Aug 19th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Great office staff. Excellent six month cleaningcheck-up.

|  Best Dentist and Staff EVER!  |  show details
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Aug 13th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Dr. Black and his staff are very friendly and my fillings were done with care and professionalism. I would recommend him to all my family and friends. If your looking for a personal dentist, he is the one!

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
     |  best customer service  |  show details
    by jacquelinep at Demandforce on Aug 4th, 2011 on demandforce.com

thank you for your service.

by josephr at Demandforce on Aug 2nd, 2011 on demandforce.com

Always a pleasure to come talk to and be treated by Dr. Black. You all have a very pleasant office - the staff and the environment both.

|  Beginning of my crown  |  show details
    by joycew at Demandforce on Jul 30th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Dr.Black was funny and gentle with my procedure today!

|  Fantastic Dentist and wonderful staff  |  show details
    by lisaf at Demandforce on Jul 19th, 2011 on demandforce.com

I`ve been going to Dr. Black for a little over a year. He is kind, patient and takes time to tell you what the options are and his recommendations taking my specific situation into consideration. He did a really artistic job on my bridge, insisting that the manufacturer re-make it 3 times before he was satisfied with the cosmetic result. And he`s great with my dentist-phobic teenager, too!

|  Great service  |  show details
    by joys at Demandforce on Jul 13th, 2011 on demandforce.com

This is the first time I have gone to a dentist and felt totally at ease. Dr Black, and all of the office assistances, and dental hygenist did a great job explaining what we were going to be doing and why and gave great advice on how to get healthier teeth everyday.

|  Nice job Dr Black!  |  show details
    by hectorc at Demandforce on Jul 4th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Another pain-free appointment with Dr Black!

|  Dr Black`s Light touch  |  show details
    by hectorc at Demandforce on Jun 30th, 2011 on demandforce.com

I have seen quite a few dentists iin my lifetime and the way how I gauge a dentist`s ability to treat a patient is how well the dentist administers novocaine. If I sense pain in the injection site, chances are I won`t be back to that dentist for a second visit. Needless to say that I have scheduled a second visit to see Dr Black this Friday. Cheers, Hector

|  My Dentist and Staff  |  show details
    by geraldv at Demandforce on Jun 29th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Still wonderful.your hygienist was humming to the music while she was cleaning my teeth. Very comforting and soothing. Again, I love my dentistAn idea--in your &quotgive away gift bag&quot, those patients who have procured the ultimate toothbrush, could receive a new brush head for it. This will maintain better hygiene, knowledge of scheduled head changes, and show the importance of the exact head to use for each patient. Just an idea.

|  Nice office.... out for the money  |  show details
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Jun 29th, 2011 on demandforce.com

The people at Dr. Black`s office are very nice and they know what they are doing. BUT I have been billed a lot more than I had expected due to him making decisions without consulting me or me not being given all of the information when presented with price estimates. He ASSURED me that my insurance would pay for a procedure when I kept telling him they were very picky.... so I ended up paying 700 more than I was told!!!!! I felt Dr. Black should have just ate that expense! also, he pushes a lot of procedures that you really don`t NEED. I love my smile but one of the first things he said he could do was put veneers over two teeth toward the front that were slightly crooked ... WHAT

|  visit  |  show details
    by williamw at Demandforce on Jun 28th, 2011 on demandforce.com

professional and courteous. will continue service

|  Great Visit!  |  show details
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Jun 21st, 2011 on demandforce.com

I had a chipped tooth and Dr. Black was able to see me the next day I was experiencing no discomfort from the chip. Dr. Black looked at the chip, determined what needed to be done and did it, in addition to fixing a few neighboring teeth before they chipped as well. He is particularly good at numbing my mouth without my ever feeling the needle - a nice plus if you have to have dental work done. I will go back.

|  Review from last visit  |  show details
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Jun 16th, 2011 on demandforce.com

excellent, thorough, everyone is friendly, explains everything, great practice!

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
     |  office visit  |  show details
    by williamw at Demandforce on Jun 14th, 2011 on demandforce.com

professional, knowledgeable and efficient. Very pleased

|  crown  |  show details
    by joycew at Demandforce on Jun 10th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Dr. Black was wonderful with all the drilling and placing my temporary crown! I am glad he is my dentist!!!!!

|  Positive experience  |  show details
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Jun 6th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Going to the dentist is no one`s favorite thing but Dr. Black and his staff make it as pleasant as possible.

|  PHENOMENAL  |  show details
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Jun 3rd, 2011 on demandforce.com

The workers are extremely nice. the lady who did my cleaning was very thorough and dr. black was extremly helpful and answered all questions i had.

|  May 23rd appt.  |  show details
    by markm at Demandforce on May 24th, 2011 on demandforce.com

As always the team was friendly and remembered my name, even Teri who is new to the team. Maggie was great, easy to interact with and obviously a pro. Dr. Black, as always, shakes hands before and after and manages to bring a good laugh into each visit with the always excellent overview and advice.

|  Nice experience  |  show details
    by anonymous at Demandforce on May 19th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Dr. Black was thorough, and he and his staff were friendly. The office is new and clean, and it was an overall good experience for me at the dentist. I would certainly refer my friends, too.

|  Excellent...and Painless!!!  |  show details
    by pedrom at Demandforce on May 12th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Excellent treatment, accomodation, and dispossition of the entire staff. Dr. Black provides commintary and feedback during the proceedure to enable to patient to 1 learn about the current proceedure and what is being done and 2 comfort you before he does something. I enjoyed the learning experience!

|  A Personal Relationship  |  show details
    by anonymous at Demandforce on May 7th, 2011 on demandforce.com

I always look for health care providers who are willing to get to know who I am, who remember me on a personal level from visit to visit, and who understand that I am more than a customer, more than a \"case\", I am a person. It allows me to trust them to be thoughtful about the way the care they provide will affect me after I leave their office. I think it`s a vital part of safe, high-quality, effective care. It`s hard to find, but with Dr. Black and his staff I have that, and it gives me a great sense of comfort about putting myself in their hands. I`d recommend them to any family member or friend, and have on several occasions.

|  Appointment Review  |  show details
    by lorag at Demandforce on May 6th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Great service, great appointment. Thanks!

|  Will not be returning  |  show details
    by anonymous at Demandforce on May 5th, 2011 on demandforce.com

I have been going to Dr. Black for a year and a half now and have loved it- even going as far as to recommend him to co-workers. However, the last two times, I have gone to check out and have been billed a lot more than I had expected due to him making decisions without consulting me or me not being given all of the information when presented with price estimates. Unfortunately, I will be looking for a new dentist and can no longer recommend Dr. Black.

|  Okay Experience  |  show details
    by anonymous at Demandforce on May 4th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Really nice doctor, not a huge fan of one of the nurses. Way too pushy about things.

|  Great Visit  |  show details
    by matthewk at Demandforce on May 3rd, 2011 on demandforce.com

Going to the dentist isn`t exactly what I like to do in my spare time. I have had a some work done recently that has changed my outlook on the entire field. Dr. Black and his staff are very enjoyable and have made usually a painful and uncomfortable visit in to a very pleasant time, all things considered. I will recommend them to anyone and everyone who will listen.

|  Great first visit  |  show details
    by christiano at Demandforce on Apr 21st, 2011 on demandforce.com

Showed up on 042111 for my first visit with Dr. Black`s practice, and everything was pleasant. Staff was friendly and very thorough, professional, and did a great job on my checkupcleaning. Will be back in a month for further work.

|  Impressed  |  show details
    by lynetteb at Demandforce on Apr 19th, 2011 on demandforce.com

I have found Dr. Black and his staff, friendly, kind and very knowledgable. An enjoyable experience!

|  Great work  |  show details
    by chrism at Demandforce on Apr 18th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Dr. Black was fantastic in getting several cavities fixed. Virtually no pain in and out in a jiffy. Everyone at the office is very friendly, especially Dr. Black.

|  Excellent, very compassionate care  |  show details
    by johnt at Demandforce on Apr 15th, 2011 on demandforce.com

We finally discovered why my dental experiences for the last 45 years have been so traumatic very long roots and nerves make it extremely difficult to numb them. Dr Black is the first dentist who actually listened, and believed me when I said \"it hurts!\" He took whatever time and efforts were necessary to ensure that my dental work was as stress-free as possible. Going to the dentist is still not my favorite thing in the world, but thanks to Dr. Black, it`s no longer my least favorite.

by marial at Demandforce on Apr 11th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Office atmosphere and customer service very friendly and professional. Dr. Black is an excellent dentist.

|  Comfortable  |  show details
    by farhadg at Demandforce on Apr 8th, 2011 on demandforce.com

As much as I don`t like going to dentist, I didn`t feel bad by going to Dr. Black office.

by sarahp at Demandforce on Apr 1st, 2011 on demandforce.com

I thought everyone was very friendly and efficient.

|  Dental visitexam  |  show details
    by markm at Demandforce on Mar 31st, 2011 on demandforce.com

Excellent, as always. . Great crew, thorough exam and important interaction.

|  crown  |  show details
    by allisonh at Demandforce on Mar 30th, 2011 on demandforce.com

This was my final visit to place my permanent crown. As usual, Dr. Black was very up front about my procedure. I set an appointment to continue my treatment plan. I love Dr. Black`s practice, and will be continuing all my future dental work with him.

by andrej at Demandforce on Mar 30th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Excellent service and professionalism. Staff is well knowledged,friendly, and aim to resolve all you needs. A pleasure to visit each and every time.

|  Great Dentist!  |  show details
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Mar 22nd, 2011 on demandforce.com

I have habitually avoided the dentist - but Dr. Black is great and I`m happy to keep coming back! Appointments are easy to schedule, reminders come in e-mail or text, and he`s a great dentist. Couldn`t ask for me than that.

|  Learning not to fear dentists  |  show details
    by johnt at Demandforce on Mar 22nd, 2011 on demandforce.com

After a lifetime 52 years of really horrible dental experiences, Dr Black is relieving my fears. He listens to my concerns, and takes my comments about pain seriously. No dentist has ever done that for me before.

|  Very Positive  |  show details
    by kerryt at Demandforce on Mar 18th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Pleasant, professional, couteous and open to feedback.

|  Cleaning  |  show details
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Mar 17th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Dr Black is great. The hygenist is thorough and kind.

|  Comforting First Visit  |  show details
    by hectorc at Demandforce on Mar 9th, 2011 on demandforce.com

My hygienist was most friendly and comforting.

|  NO MORE PAIN  |  show details
    by scotto at Demandforce on Mar 4th, 2011 on demandforce.com

thanks for prompt professional and courteous seervice from Dr. Balcka dn his crew. I had gotten used to the pain from my gums and teeth now its gotten. Sure feels good to be pain free agai. Thank you so much.

by anonymous at Demandforce on Mar 2nd, 2011 on demandforce.com

Great experience! Would refer friends and family members.

|  Evaluation  |  show details
    by alonzof at Demandforce on Feb 14th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Great service and warm greetings. Glad I choose Dr Black as my NEW DENTIST.

|  Great visit  |  show details
    by susanl at Demandforce on Feb 8th, 2011 on demandforce.com

I just went for my 6 month cleaning and had a great experience at Dr. Black`s office. All of the staff is extremely friendly, from the front office, to the hygienist, to Dr. Black, himself. I`ve not always been a fan of going to the dentist, but Dr. Black`s office is such a positive experience, I don`t mind going at all. I highly recommend his dental practice.

|  Great Visit  |  show details
    by marial at Demandforce on Feb 4th, 2011 on demandforce.com

As usual, great visit with Dr. Black`s team.

|  Family Check-upCleaning  |  show details
    by atriumm at Demandforce on Jan 25th, 2011 on demandforce.com

As usual we received excellent service and everyone helped monitor my toddler while I received treatment. For that alone I applaud the entire staff! It was my husbands first visit, and as I told him he would, he loved the service. Not many fear the pain of dentists as I do, so when I suggest one its best to take my word for it.

|  Dental Cleaning  |  show details
    by thomass at Demandforce on Jan 20th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Great job as always... Thanks for making me teeth look and feel fantastic!

|  Professional & Personable  |  show details
    by edwinag at Demandforce on Jan 19th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Can`t believe that I am looking forward to my next visit. Was very impressed with the entire experience. The appointment reminders, attention to detail and the follow up calls were greatly appreciated.

|  Good  |  show details
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Jan 5th, 2011 on demandforce.com

I hardly felt any pain. Dr. Black even called to check on me the next day.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
     |  very professional  |  show details
    by evam at Demandforce on Dec 15th, 2010 on demandforce.com

I have a friend that would possibly like to work with Dr. A. Black. Is Dr. Black accepting new patients

|  First Visit - Excellent  |  show details
    by roberth at Demandforce on Dec 8th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Replacement of Crown - Well done! Very satisfied. Happy Customer.

|  Good visit experience  |  show details
    by stevenc at Demandforce on Dec 2nd, 2010 on demandforce.com

Good visit experience, explained many details to me about my dental situation. Cleaning good, recommendation for further visit good.

|  Getting more fillings, November 29th  |  show details
    by heatherl at Demandforce on Dec 1st, 2010 on demandforce.com

Excellent! Best appointment to get fillings I`ve ever had!

|  Very good  |  show details
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Nov 21st, 2010 on demandforce.com

Everything was explained to me. Everyone was very friendly and professional. All my questions were answered.

|  Filling replacement  |  show details
    by gregc at Demandforce on Nov 20th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Patient comfort was definitely a high priority and much appreciated.

|  excellent  |  show details
    by clintonm at Demandforce on Nov 19th, 2010 on demandforce.com

first i had my teeth cleaned by a beautiful, fun, and thorough hygentist which was like hanging out with a good friend. then i had an exam with dr. black and he was very kind and enlightening about how i can make my smile reach it`s highest potential. over all it was a above and beyond what i would expect from a visit to the dentist.

|  Wonderful  |  show details
    by kristenb at Demandforce on Nov 15th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Another extremely pleasant visit. Thanks to all.

|  3 Fillings Replaced  |  show details
    by michaelp at Demandforce on Nov 15th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Dr. Black and Jillian took excellent care of me.

|  Stress free. Everyone was friendly and professional.  |  show details
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Nov 13th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Stress free. Everyone was friendly and professional.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
     |  Everyone was very kind and helpful while remaining professional.  |  show details
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Nov 11th, 2010 on demandforce.com

I`m a coward when it comes to going to the dentist. I am no longer a coward. Dr. Black set me at ease as soon as I walked in the door. The staff was very professional and willing to work with me within the confines of my dental coverage.

|  Great!  |  show details
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Nov 9th, 2010 on demandforce.com

A very thorough yet speedy treatment for fillings.

|  Great service and staff  |  show details
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Nov 6th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Really enjoyable experience and a staff that makes you feel like part of the family.

|  Dental cleaning  |  show details
    by karars at Demandforce on Oct 28th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Great service and support.

|  Replacing Two Fillings  |  show details
    by michaelp at Demandforce on Oct 24th, 2010 on demandforce.com

I found Dr. Black and his assistant, Kerry, to be extremely professional and competent. The experience was actually pleasant.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
     |  annual checkup  |  show details
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Oct 20th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Great checkup today. Easy to schedule and the treatment was professional and courteous.

|  clearining  |  show details
    by amyk at Demandforce on Oct 18th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Always pleasant and professional.

|  6 Month Cleaning  |  show details
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Oct 13th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Good Experience! Hygienist was very friendly and knowledgeable.

|  Wonderful  |  show details
    by konniek at Demandforce on Oct 8th, 2010 on demandforce.com

It is always a pleasure!

|  Excellent Doctor and Staff  |  show details
    by luisv at Demandforce on Oct 5th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Very satisfied with my first visit at your office and I appreciated the quality of service and attention to detail overall from the entire staff, Thank you!

|  Wonderful as Always!  |  show details
    by konniek at Demandforce on Sep 30th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Never thought I would say this but it is a pleasure to go to the dentist. The entire staff is friendly and make you feel comfortable!

|  First class and honest service.  |  show details
    by deannas at Demandforce on Sep 27th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Friendly, knowledgeable staff. You can`t get much better than this.

by jaquelinem at Demandforce on Sep 27th, 2010 on demandforce.com

As always, it is a great experience to visit Dr. Black`s office! Everyone there is friendly and helpful.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
     |  very good  |  show details
    by vijayp at Demandforce on Aug 18th, 2010 on demandforce.com

very friendly staff. doctor anthony is very nice. work done very professionally and on ti,e. thanks

|  Happy hour  |  show details
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Aug 7th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Friendly, well informed staff.

by anonymous at Demandforce on Jul 13th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Service was great and I love the friendly atmosphere.

|  Good office if a crowded field  |  show details
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Jul 2nd, 2010 on demandforce.com

Great staff. Very kind. Dr. Black is also very kind and, I believe, skilled. The practice is a bit too focused on cosmetics for my taste, at the expense of discussions of dental health.

|  Fantastic and Easy cleaning  |  show details
    by jodiel at Demandforce on Jul 1st, 2010 on demandforce.com

The staff were all great and very helpful.

by todds at Demandforce on Jun 29th, 2010 on demandforce.com

The new hygenist is great.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
     |  general, cleaning  |  show details
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Jun 16th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Cleaning was okay. I expected to replace my bridge anyway \\ But I`m not happy about the fact that the dentist seems to point out a different tooth whose filling has to be replaceddone every time I visit. And I just visited 2 months ago!

|  Great. Very Professional !  |  show details
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Jun 15th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Very positive experience. The staff and dentist were sensitive to my dental problems and offered options for treatment.

|  Cleaning and Whitening Molding Fitting  |  show details
    by thomass at Demandforce on Jun 13th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Great experience, as always!

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
     |  I had a whole mouthful of cavities taken care of in one sitting.  |  show details
    by marks at Demandforce on Jun 11th, 2010 on demandforce.com

I think i slept thru some of it - that should speak for itself when it comes to dental work. Everyone was wearing masks so i recognized noone but Dr. Black to his name several times. He was there and did a fine job. I`ll be back as long as that brown blanket is available!!

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
     |  very pleasant  |  show details
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Jun 8th, 2010 on demandforce.com

sorry I don`t do reviews for websites

|  Dental appointment for cleaning  |  show details
    by rupaa at Demandforce on Jun 5th, 2010 on demandforce.com

The staff was very friendly. The dentist came out and personally introduced himself which was a nice touch. They inquired if I had a bad dental experience in the past which was nice to let them know that I had.

by craigm at Demandforce on May 27th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Refinished one tooth and filled a cavity, no pain and a great experience.

|  It was the best medical appointment I ever experienced  |  show details
    by lynneo at Demandforce on May 25th, 2010 on demandforce.com

The stay were so accommodating to my schedule. The staff are very knowledgable and actually spend time with you explaining procedures and what you can do to ensure you maintain good dental care.

|  Cleaning and Exam  |  show details
    by thomass at Demandforce on May 19th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Very professional, courteous, and thorough.

by marial at Demandforce on May 14th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Great service. Had a few fillings and had no discomfort. Friendly and professional practice.

|  Top notch  |  show details
    by anonymous at Demandforce on May 12th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Hygienist does a great job!

|  Always good  |  show details
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Apr 24th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Good crew, good customer service, knowledgable \"medicine man` Dr. Black is . . .

|  Dr. Black`s Office  |  show details
    by marial at Demandforce on Apr 22nd, 2010 on demandforce.com

My first visit was very good - dental hygenist did an excellent job. Dr. Black was very thorough in his exam and offered good suggestions for treatments moving forward. I did have to wait 15 minutes, because they were having a morning staff meeting, but aside from that, it was a very positive experience.

|  Mr Karar Sudi  |  show details
    by karars at Demandforce on Apr 20th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Dr Black and his staff are top notch and I am appreciative of the level of his service that they provide.

|  Cracked tooth crown  |  show details
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Apr 13th, 2010 on demandforce.com

The staff is very gentle and caring. So far the 2 visits that i have had have been very good. Staff is sensitive to your dental problems and remembers sensitivities during treatment. Professional, courteous & informs what is happening during the entire procedure. Thank you Dr, Black and your staff.

|  Relaxed and professional  |  show details
    by markm at Demandforce on Apr 13th, 2010 on demandforce.com

I am cautious about the people that provide my medical care. I naturally gravitate towards those staffs and Doctors that are friendly and knowledgeable. But most important to me is the willingness of the "team" to field my questions and provide answers. Dr. Black and staff do all those very well. Mark Mansour

|  Vice President Examiner.com  |  show details
    by christopherc at Demandforce on Mar 25th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Concering Dr. Black`s Dental Practice They are extremely professional and thurough, willing to take the time to explain all procedures and options. My hygentist is great and the front office is helpful as well. I highly recommend Dr. Black. Sincerely, Chris Coda

|  My First Appointment  |  show details
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Mar 23rd, 2010 on demandforce.com

Excellent! Dr. Black too time to see me and explain every procedure he and his entire staff were going to do. There was no confusion or hesitation or anxiety. I was relaxed my entire time there and the staff was wonderful.

|  Reformed Skeptic  |  show details
    by deborahw at Demandforce on Mar 23rd, 2010 on demandforce.com

After a life time of bad dentistry and fear of ever returning your kindness, knowledge and staff have reformed me. I loved that you took the time to explain my procedures and took note of my fear of pain. Your hygienist was exceptional and did a wonderful job including great tips on brushing and flossing. Your front office was kind and addressed all of my questions regarding my insurance coverage. It was also great to find out that your costs were affordable. Thanks for everything!

|  The Extra Mile  |  show details
    by sarahh at Demandforce on Mar 17th, 2010 on demandforce.com

A visit to the dentist is not always easy - and this is true for me -- but Dr Black and his team made my difficult appointment as easy for me as possible. I highly recommend this team. S

by mandallj at Demandforce on Mar 13th, 2010 on demandforce.com

This office has far exceeded the service level of excellence

|  An outstanding office  |  show details
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Mar 13th, 2010 on demandforce.com

The staff goes out of their way to make you feel comfortable. Highly recommended.

by anonymous at Demandforce on Mar 12th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Dr. Black is very personable and is committed to his patients. He called to see how I was doing after I came in with a sore tooth. I appreciate that service because it shows that he cares. He was able to fix my sore tooth with no problems!

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
     |  Always a great experience even for the dentist!  |  show details
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Mar 5th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Let me start by saying I can`t stand going to the dentist. But Dr. Black and his staff are always prompt and professional and make me feel comfortable during my visit. They take the time to explain what they are doing, why they are doing, and what I need to do myself.

|  Absolutley Amazing  |  show details
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Feb 19th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Dr. Black is absolutley amazing. I didn`t feel a thing and he was finished before I even could tell. I would highly reccomend him to anybody! I used to be terrified of the dentist, but not anymore!

|  AWESOME  |  show details
    by kathyrnv at Demandforce on Jan 27th, 2010 on demandforce.com

You guys are awesome...I always feel very comfortable and at home, as at home as you can feel at the dentist office. Staff is friendly and helpful.

|  Great Care  |  show details
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Jan 20th, 2010 on demandforce.com

Provides great oral care, with a pleasant atmosphere. Very friendly staff, always there to help. Would recommend to everyone.

by megang at Demandforce on Jan 12th, 2010 on demandforce.com

My experience was quick, thorough and convenient