A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Checchio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Checchio is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Checchio graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Checchio has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Checchio accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. Checchio practice?
Dr. Anthony Checchio practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Dentists.