Dr. Anthony M Denicco DDS, DMD, and PA is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Family Dentistry, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Denicco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Denicco graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Denicco has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Denicco accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 7 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Denicco practice?
Dr. Anthony Denicco practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Family Dentistry, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Pottstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Boyertown, PA.
See Pottstown Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Pottstown Dentists.