A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlet Dunsworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunsworth graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Dunsworth has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arlet Raymond Dunsworth DDS is a male dentist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arlet R. Dunsworth practice?
- Dr. Arlet Dunsworth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arlet Dunsworth practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dentists.