A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Greenwald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenwald graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Greenwald has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenwald accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Guardian - 5 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur M. Greenwald practice?
Dr. Arthur Greenwald practices Family Dentistry and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Dentists.