A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Greenwald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Greenwald is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenwald graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Greenwald has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur M Greenwald DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arthur M. Greenwald practice?
- Dr. Arthur Greenwald has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Greenwald practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Dentists.