A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashley Curington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashley Curington, General Dentist & Prosthodontist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Curington graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashley Paige Curington DDS and DMD is a female dentist and practices in Prosthodontics.
- Where does Dr. Ashley P. Curington practice?
- Dr. Ashley Curington has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashley Curington practices Prosthodontics near Buford, GA.
See Buford Dentists.