A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Austin Mautner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Austin Mautner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Tooth Whitening
Education & Awards
Dr. Mautner graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Austin Mautner DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Austin Mautner practice?
- Dr. Austin Mautner has 1 office location.
- Dr. Austin Mautner practices Family Dentistry near Riviera Beach, FL.