A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aviram Shmuely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Shmuely graduated from New York University.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shmuely accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Guardian - 1 plan
- MetLife - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Delta Dental - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aviram D. Shmuely practice?
Dr. Aviram Shmuely practices Family Dentistry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bayside, NY and Flushing, NY.
See New York Dentists.