A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Axel Yabroudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Yabroudi graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yabroudi accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 1 plan
- Guardian - 5 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Axel H. Yabroudi practice?
Dr. Axel Yabroudi practices Endodontics near Avondale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Avondale Dentists.