A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bahman Sanikhatam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanikhatam graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanikhatam accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 7 plans
- MetLife - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bahman Sanikhatam practice?
Dr. Bahman Sanikhatam practices Family Dentistry and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Havertown, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Dentists.