A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Buchanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Buchanan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Home Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchanan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Howard Buchanan DDS is a male dentist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Barry H. Buchanan practice?
- Dr. Barry Buchanan has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Buchanan practices Family Dentistry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dentists.