A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Berman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berman
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Berman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Ronald Berman DDS and PA is a male dentist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barry R. Berman practice?
- Dr. Barry Berman has 10 office locations.
Dr. Barry Berman practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Owings Mills, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, MD and Glen Burnie, MD.
See Owings Mills Dentists.