A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bassam Michiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bassam Michiel is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Michiel graduated from UC San Fransisco 2007.
Dr. Michiel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bassam Ekram Michiel DDS is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Bassam E. Michiel practice?
- Dr. Bassam Michiel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bassam Michiel practices Family Dentistry near Madera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanford, CA.
See Madera Dentists.