A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behzad Baghai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baghai
Education & Awards
Dr. Baghai graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Baghai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Navarro Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Behzad Baghai DDS is a male dentist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Behzad Baghai practice?
- Dr. Behzad Baghai has 9 office locations.
Dr. Behzad Baghai practices Pediatric Dentistry near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Corsicana, TX and Forest Hill, TX.
See Fort Worth Dentists.