A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from Howard University , Washington.More Education & Awards
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gilbert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Metlife - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin F. Gilbert practice?
Dr. Benjamin Gilbert practices General Dentistry near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Exton, PA.
See Norristown Dentists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ben Gilbert, Dr. Bennie Gilbert, Dr. Benny Gilbert