A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Solomowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Solomowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solomowitz
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diabetic Foot
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomowitz graduated from Boston University School of Dental Medicine.
Dr. Solomowitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin H Solomowitz DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin H. Solomowitz practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Solomowitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Solomowitz practices Family Dentistry near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond Hill, NY.
See Brooklyn Dentists.