A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Williams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ralph H. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Dept Of Veterans Affairs Ralph H Jhnson Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Gerard Williams DDS is a male dentist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Bernard G. Williams practice?
- Dr. Bernard Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Williams practices Family Dentistry near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Dentists.