A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Karian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Karian graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Karian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karian accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 14 plans
- Guardian - 5 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bernard K. Karian practice?
Dr. Bernard Karian practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Dentists.