A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothman graduated from New York University College of Dentistry.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rothman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Graduate Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rothman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 7 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Rothman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bernard N. Rothman practice?
Dr. Bernard Rothman practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cheltenham, PA and Riverton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Dentists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bernardo Rothman, Dr. Barney Rothman, Dr. Bernie Rothman