A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bina Katechia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Katechia graduated from University of Glasgow Dental School.
Dr. Katechia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bina Katechia BDS, DDS, and M.Sc is a female dentist and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Bina Katechia practice?
- Dr. Bina Katechia has 1 office location.
Dr. Bina Katechia practices Pediatric Dentistry near Glastonbury, CT.
See Glastonbury Dentists.