A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brad Woodring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodring graduated from University of Mississippi School of Dentistry.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brad H Woodring DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Brad H. Woodring practice?
- Dr. Brad Woodring has 1 office location.
Dr. Brad Woodring practices Family Dentistry near Eagle River, AK.
See Eagle River Dentists.